ADVERTISEMENT

Brandon Peters (Avon, In.) to Mich.

PaBoiler78

All-American
Jan 18, 2002
4 star QB heading north, I'm sure we're not recruiting a QB for this class but was wondering, has anyone seen him play?

a18ecec47ffa4a04e1e5257c0830e668.jpg

This post was edited on 4/7 6:11 PM by PaBoiler78

I would assume that we are recruiting a QB for this class, since we have offered a few QB's already. However, we might not take one if we cannot get the one we want, since our scholarships are fewer in this class, than our last class.

Rivals never showed us offering Peters though, which I never understood, since he was a Rivals250 in our own backyard.

Originally posted by KentuckyBoiler:

I would assume that we are recruiting a QB for this class, since we have offered a few QB's already. However, we might not take one if we cannot get the one we want, since our scholarships are fewer in this class, than our last class.

Rivals never showed us offering Peters though, which I never understood, since he was a Rivals250 in our own backyard.

Are the ones they offered capable of playing other positions?
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I would have to look again at the ones that Rivals has said that we have offered for 2016 already. From what I have seen, they were pro style QB's, not dual threat. That does not mean that they could not play other positions though.

It looks like Jalen Hurts is the only QB with an offer in Rivals currently. Scout does not show any QB prospect having a current Purdue offer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT