ADVERTISEMENT

Braden's worst game ever?

And you call others stupid? Four misspelled words in this one post. Again, you've never played nor coached except for maybe...biddy ball.
Typing on my phone fast, you got me. Totally makes your stupid take, irrelevent now huh?

^^^^ this guy right here literally tripling down on being wrong 😅😅😅😅😅

In all my years of playing sports and cosching it, in all the sports movies Ive watched, not once has a coach ever said to a player "remember last game when you missed all those shots and turned it over?" Never has a football coach ever said "remember when that guy beat you for a TD?".

Yet here you are saying thats exactly what smith will do, dwell on his mistakes and be thinking about his misses when he pulls up for 3 in the championship game, with all those misses directly on his mind

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Please. Quadruple down on this next. Also, get on your other account afterward and talk about how it was me that picked this fight when all I did was say smith will put this out of his mind and have a short memory, and then it was YOU that responded to that simple statement by saying I am wrong and have never played sports before.

Then log into your 3rd account and piggy back off your other 2.

Cant wait!

my statement that "he can't forget these two games", you would understand what I was pointing out that games like these drive people like Smith crazy, that he can't allow himself a moment of self doubt.
I hope he has a great night on Monday.
I agree. PJ Thompson said the same thing. This isn't an argument. Some people dwell on things and it makes them great. Some don't think about it after its over and that makes them great. Smith will be fine Monday doing what he does. We don't need to offer him message board advice. 🤣

Your username says all I need to know about you. After a win, you show up and start running your mouth like you know anything. If you were as smart as you want us to believe, you'd understand my statement that "he can't forget these two games", you would understand what I was pointing out that games like these drive people like Smith crazy, that he can't allow himself a moment of self doubt.
I hope he has a great night on Monday.
I noticed that the big boy for u conn don’t shoot 3 pointers and will have to face someone bigger than him I expect much foul trouble that will help Purdue

Typing on my phone fast, you got me. Totally makes your stupid take, irrelevent now huh?

^^^^ this guy right here literally tripling down on being wrong 😅😅😅😅😅

In all my years of playing sports and cosching it, in all the sports movies Ive watched, not once has a coach ever said to a player "remember last game when you missed all those shots and turned it over?" Never has a football coach ever said "remember when that guy beat you for a TD?".

Yet here you are saying thats exactly what smith will do, dwell on his mistakes and be thinking about his misses when he pulls up for 3 in the championship game, with all those misses directly on his mind

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Please. Quadruple down on this next. Also, get on your other account afterward and talk about how it was me that picked this fight when all I did was say smith will put this out of his mind and have a short memory, and then it was YOU that responded to that simple statement by saying I am wrong and have never played sports before.

Then log into your 3rd account and piggy back off your other 2.

Cant wait!
COSHING? What's that?

You remind me of lipstick on a pig. You're still a swine. You've never coached and as I said, I doubt you played. And you keep changing your statements. No one ever said Painter would do that to him Now go back to the IU forum with your fake username.

Last edited:
Hope we don't, prefer 23.
Boiler, I think you've hit on what has made this a great season for PU. If Smith is off, someone else steps up. We all know what Gillis brings when he replaces TKR and we know that there are guys on the bench not getting a ton of time who can come in and be effective.

And no one has been able to stop Edey yet. To many interchangeable parts.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Jones had an off game the last game, and he came back strong last night. I expect the same from Smith tomorrow night. Just think how good of game we could play, if Smith, Jones and Loyer were all on in the same game.
I would also like to see Jones defend their best guard, because he played great defense against both Knecht and Horne.
And what if TKR goes off as well? Game over.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
NCS put a lot of pressure on him, and forced him to perform at a higher level than before and the pressure of that got to him. I was surprised that CMP stayed with him, but he was still contributing in a positive way which solid players do.
wife after much complaining by me "why don't they take him out?"
me " because he's been too good all year. You assume he'll pull out of it"
But he never did.
Just thrilled it didn't cost us the game.

We've gotten some breaks this season.
Bad games by a star on the Big Stage has killed us before.
We've taken some steps toward evening out the long tem bad karma.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT