ADVERTISEMENT

Bought my tickets to the Final 4

Not planning on it! This team is for real! But yeah, if something happens I can resell. The win at Illinois convinced me.
I watched the BTN replay of the Nebraska game last night and woof. Hope that team never shows up again!

We have holes…we just have less than everybody else. painters done a bad job of covering those up vs good coaches in March and that’s my worry. I think we make the S16 pretty easily but those 2 games will be a dogfight and the E8 game a likely coin flip.

Hopeful but ready to be let down.

Reactions: z_one
First the dumb A$$ injury post and now this? Why do you all think it’s a good idea to post these topics?!

I once saw a basketball player at the final four after his team lost the previous week. They interviewed him. He said he was participating in all the activities and watching all the games. And headed to the combine. He basically took off at least 3 weeks of school. I guess he was more interested in basketball than his college education/GPA. As I recall he was not a lottery pick. I can’t recall if he was drafted or how his professional basketball career turned out.

As this was way before the NIL, I wondered where he found the money to attend all these functions/activities.

I once saw a basketball player at the final four after his team lost the previous week. They interviewed him. He said he was participating in all the activities and watching all the games. And headed to the combine. He basically took off at least 3 weeks of school. I guess he was more interested in basketball than his college education/GPA. As I recall he was not a lottery pick. I can’t recall if he was drafted or how his professional basketball career turned out.

As this was way before the NIL, I wondered where he found the money to attend all these functions/activities.
lol maybe he had the money himself/from his family. Not all college kids are poor. Also, he can always go back and get his degree.

First the dumb A$$ injury post and now this? Why do you all think it’s a good idea to post these topics?!
Only pussies believe in jinxes. I've never done it before and they lost so what is the rationale? That's right, there is none.

Tickets are still reasonable. I debated buying. But it’s not close to the ass hat that started the “other thread”. Will make no mention of what was trying to be discussed.

Will be a huge crowd of Boilers in Phoenix. That, plus the sobbing of Indinia fans, including the one who got chased off of Twitter by Boilers and then doxxed by some of his fellow Loosiers, is great. He’s already been over here to see what we’re saying, and he’s in full meltdown. Hilarious!

See you there! I am expecting a bunch of Boilermaker fans to make the trip. So many of us have waited for this and won't miss the chance to go.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT