ADVERTISEMENT

@bonefish

“Stuff we know all about”
That’s 100% false.
TJReese posted the video of the college student who was completely clueless as to the origins of slavery in the Americas. He was shocked to learn what you say “we all know”.

Again, I highly doubt, and I’m pretty confident in saying, that our liberal educational system doesn’t talk about the origins of how black Africans became slaves.
There you go with this liberal this, liberal that angle. I would bet 99% of us that took high school history back in the day did not cover the African involvement in the trans Atlantic slave trade. Nor did they cover what I’ve been saying about chattel slavery. Not because of some so called liberal agenda. I bet you did not learn about the African involvement in your history class, did you? Was your high school/history class liberal based? I would guess probably not.

As far as the young dude in the video, his only exposure to history was his high school history class. I would bet that he hasn’t even watched a PBS or History Channel documentary. If he would have bothered to take a college level history class and perhaps an African American studies class, he may have learned in more detail slavery and other US history topics. For example, in high school history I know we were all taught the Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves with the Emancipation Proclamation. It wasn’t until I got to Purdue and took a history class and a couple African American studies classes that I learned the Emancipation Proclamation was actually a military document that ONLY allowed slaves in the confederate states join the Union Army because they needed more soldiers. In addition, the slaves in the northern states remained slaves. The EP did not free no one. We were also taught that Christopher Columbus discovered America. We now know that Columbus did not discover crap.

Did you drop this off on Youtube just passing through? I think I've read some of your comments regarding the same.

Not sure if I mentioned but I’ve stumbled on and watched this video that you pasted of this dude reacting to the Thomas Sowell video a few months ago. I did think it was odd that this young man did a reaction video of Thomas Sowell. I’ve seen several videos by this young man before. This kid, among other young YouTubers, used to react to old school music like 70s classic rock and soul music. They claim that they never heard the song before and react to with their opinions on the song. It was cool to see these young whippersnappers digging old school music.

I think this kid has sadly turned into a black grifter. When I watched this video that you posted, again I’ve seen it before, I decided to look at the latest videos that this kid has been doing on his YouTube channel. Instead of old school music reactions, which was cool, for the past year he has been doing nothing but anti-woke, anti-black, pro-white supremacy type reaction videos. Apparently this kid has found a new grift. I reckon he wasn’t making enough YouTube money reacting to old school music.

There was another YouTube channel with about 5 young black men reacting to old school videos. They are now doing the same type of aforementioned videos that this kid is doing. They even reacted to the same Thomas Sowell video that you posted.

There is obviously something going on here.

Not sure if I mentioned but I’ve stumbled on and watched this video that you pasted of this dude reacting to the Thomas Sowell video a few months ago. I did think it was odd that this young man did a reaction video of Thomas Sowell. I’ve seen several videos by this young man before. This kid, among other young YouTubers, used to react to old school music like 70s classic rock and soul music. They claim that they never heard the song before and react to with their opinions on the song. It was cool to see these young whippersnappers digging old school music.

I think this kid has sadly turned into a black grifter. When I watched this video that you posted, again I’ve seen it before, I decided to look at the latest videos that this kid has been doing on his YouTube channel. Instead of old school music reactions, which was cool, for the past year he has been doing nothing but anti-woke, anti-black, pro-white supremacy type reaction videos. Apparently this kid has found a new grift. I reckon he wasn’t making enough YouTube money reacting to old school music.

There was another YouTube channel with about 5 young black men reacting to old school videos. They are now doing the same type of aforementioned videos that this kid is doing. They even reacted to the same Thomas Sowell video that you posted.

Interesting and certainly possible. I have seen a few reactions to old music and often wondered if they were fake or not.

You should declare and start calling your 'Reverend" Bonefish to prepare.
It would be fun to see the lefties, libbies and dems tie themselves in knots trying to justify why a man can say he's a woman and they all agree, but then argue why a white man can't say he's a black man.

"There is obviously something going on here."

Truer words have never been spoken my friend. I have an idea of what it is...do you?

"There is obviously something going on here."

Truer words have never been spoken my friend. I have an idea of what it is...do you?
Perhaps the young man found a new grift, a new hustle to make some cash through youtube. There are other similar black former old school music youtube reactors that went this route also.

Perhaps the young man found a new grift, a new hustle to make some cash through youtube. There are other similar black former old school music youtube reactors that went this route also.
Or, perhaps he's quit listening to what he's been told to think and started thinking for himself. Perhaps he's employed some critical reasoning and determined that his skin color doesn't predetermine the way he's supposed to think or vote.

Or, perhaps he's quit listening to what he's been told to think and started thinking for himself. Perhaps he's employed some critical reasoning and determined that his skin color doesn't predetermine the way he's supposed to think or vote.
same thing...that is a grifter

sadly involuntary slavery/servitude still exists even today in the u.s.
the ruling class still claims ownership of other people's time and labor

sadly involuntary slavery/servitude still exists even today in the u.s.
the ruling class still claims ownership of other people's time and labor
isn't that called having a job? Slavery would imply that someone is doing work, involuntarily, and not getting paid.
I'm sure there are some circumstances were this exists, but it's nowhere near the level of actual slavery that exists in some Arab countries today.

There you go with this liberal this, liberal that angle. I would bet 99% of us that took high school history back in the day did not cover the African involvement in the trans Atlantic slave trade. Nor did they cover what I’ve been saying about chattel slavery. Not because of some so called liberal agenda. I bet you did not learn about the African involvement in your history class, did you? Was your high school/history class liberal based? I would guess probably not.

As far as the young dude in the video, his only exposure to history was his high school history class. I would bet that he hasn’t even watched a PBS or History Channel documentary. If he would have bothered to take a college level history class and perhaps an African American studies class, he may have learned in more detail slavery and other US history topics. For example, in high school history I know we were all taught the Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves with the Emancipation Proclamation. It wasn’t until I got to Purdue and took a history class and a couple African American studies classes that I learned the Emancipation Proclamation was actually a military document that ONLY allowed slaves in the confederate states join the Union Army because they needed more soldiers. In addition, the slaves in the northern states remained slaves. The EP did not free no one. We were also taught that Christopher Columbus discovered America. We now know that Columbus did not discover crap.
You're literally the only person I've ever heard talk about chattel slavery.
But, by definition, what you call chattel slavery (ownership of a person by another person?), isn't that sort of the idea of slavery in general:? Back in those days, a slave was basically viewed the same as buying a plow horse to work the fields. They were property, a mechanism of labor one bought/owned.
So, I guess I'm not sure what the difference is between regular slavery and chattel slavery?

isn't that called having a job? Slavery would imply that someone is doing work, involuntarily, and not getting paid.
I'm sure there are some circumstances were this exists, but it's nowhere near the level of actual slavery that exists in some Arab countries today.
and China

You should declare and start calling your 'Reverend" Bonefish to prepare.
Why can't he? In an administration that promotes men as women or anything else they want to be, why couldn't Bone, you and I declare we were slaves and want reparations? Or have college debt that we don't for money? Why couldn't we declare us as SCOTUS or the smarter version of Merrick? Once you ignore mental illness and instead promote it how can it be only to use to a few? We could declare we were Biden, but with a brain and write our own executive orders on the border especially. I mean when you try to normalize an abnormality, I see no logical end in sight...

Why can't he? In an administration that promotes men as women or anything else they want to be, why couldn't Bone, you and I declare we were slaves and want reparations? Or have college debt that we don't for money? Why couldn't we declare us as SCOTUS or the smarter version of Merrick? Once you ignore mental illness and instead promote it how can it be only to use to a few? We could declare we were Biden, but with a brain and write our own executive orders on the border especially. I mean when you try to normalize an abnormality, I see no logical end in sight...

Serious question: If dems can't define a woman, how will they define whether someone is black or not?
If the answer is African descent, well, what about the white Africans?
What about someone who's mixed race like Obama?

Reactions: tjreese
it has improved from outright slavery to free range serfdom/slavery light

Many members of government choose to behave much like members of gangs/mobs/mafias.
if you don't want to give these people your hard earned money, they will threaten to hurt you.

Last edited:
Reactions: bonefish1
Serious question: If dems can't define a woman, how will they define whether someone is black or not?
If the answer is African descent, well, what about the white Africans?
What about someone who's mixed race like Obama?
exactly, once reality is no longer a requirement anything is possible. It is only limited by your imagination. You are aware that some identify as cats and want kitty litter? Still, there are people that will vote for brain dead and absolutely attack any kind of "insurance" that a vote is legal and only placed once.

Reactions: bonefish1
You're literally the only person I've ever heard talk about chattel slavery.
But, by definition, what you call chattel slavery (ownership of a person by another person?), isn't that sort of the idea of slavery in general:? Back in those days, a slave was basically viewed the same as buying a plow horse to work the fields. They were property, a mechanism of labor one bought/owned.
So, I guess I'm not sure what the difference is between regular slavery and chattel slavery?
You also won’t find chattel slavery in a typical high school history class. I learned about this 35 or so years ago in college history. Nowadays, it’s just a Google search or a PBS documentary away. Chattel slavery is where the slave is the total ownership of the owner and considered property. Property for life or until the slave is sold or traded to another owner, again for life. The US certainly practice this as well as other parts of the world. Still practiced around the world, unfortunately. Other types of slavery, the slave was not viewed as property. Some served for a few years and set free.

The US, also practiced indentured servitude where in the beginning were mostly European servants and some were serving because of crimes they committed. These people served for about 6 years and then set free. Then they eventually switched over to using Africans and changed the slave laws to the afformentioned chattel slavery.

It’s not victimhood correcting someone’s erroneous statements about whether US involvement in slavery was race based. If you want to discuss history, particularly black history, the discussion begins and ends with Harvard professor, Dr. Henry Louis Gates. If you read any of his books or watch his documentaries y’all would learn that US slavery was all about race.
Does that "all about race" include black slave owners too? I like Gates, but he can't hold a candle to Sowell.

Does that "all about race" include black slave owners too? I like Gates, but he can't hold a candle to Sowell.
As far as some of the black slave owners, yeah it does. However, a lot of the black slave owners owned their own family members and eventually freed them.

As far as Gates can’t hold a candle to Sowell. How is that? Thomas Sowell makes you feel better about yourself, perhaps?

As far as some of the black slave owners, yeah it does. However, a lot of the black slave owners owned their own family members and eventually freed them.

As far as Gates can’t hold a candle to Sowell. How is that? Thomas Sowell makes you feel better about yourself, perhaps?
First, I feel fine about myself without Sowell. What I like about him, he doesn't blame others for his success today like you do. The only slavery now in the USA is the blacks that still are owned by the Democrats. Like you, maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: BoilerHuff3
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT