ADVERTISEMENT

Biggest Loser

If Card plays,I like Purdues chances.The Hoosiers have to be down after todays Senior Day loss.Of course I doubt if many IU fans were there to see it.The fan turnout for Northwestern was shockingly bad to me.I doubt if 25,000 people were there.

Last edited:
Reactions: ImRonBurgandy?
If Card plays,I like Purdues chances.The Hoosiers have to be down after todays Senior Day loss.Of course I doubt if many IU fans were there to see it.The fan turnout for Northwestern was shockingly bad to me.I doubt if 25,00 people were there.
Just think they want to build a new stadium.

If Card plays,I like Purdues chances.The Hoosiers have to be down after todays Senior Day loss.Of course I doubt if many IU fans were there to see it.The fan turnout for Northwestern was shockingly bad to me.I doubt if 25,000 people were there.
the way they are playing now is good enough to beat us, along w/ Card we need Scourton too

Reactions: pboiler18
the way they are playing now is good enough to beat us, along w/ Card we need Scourton too
Having both Card and Scourton would give Purdue a real boost and I think losing to Northwestern in Evanston isnt as bad as losing to MSU at Bloomington.Of course IU has rarely had a home field advantage and that program is in a terrible spot right now .The Hoosiers are 3 and 23 in their last 26 Big Ten games and have to decide next weekend whether or not they will fire their 20 million dollar coach,Tom Allen.Can you imagine the uproar on this board if Purdues coach was in his seventh season with a record like that?

Reactions: drewjin and z_one
Official crowd was 23k announced - that seems generous to me.
It was a pathetic h crowd for the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT