ADVERTISEMENT

Bengals or Rams + Super Bowl Ads

Thordog

All-American
Dec 21, 2001
Who are you rooting for?

I grew up a Bears fan and being from Indy, I became a Colts fan - so those are my 2 favorites. Colts fans will recall the Marshall Faulk trade to the Rams when they were in St Louis and ended up winning the super bowl. The Colts did get to draft the Edge so it worked out.

So a super bowl like this, I lean toward location and which team has a Boiler on their squad. The Bengals have Ricardo Allen and Marcus Bailey - both play a fair amount. The Rams have Brycen Hopkins who has played a bit. I'm cheering for the Bengals although I don't know it they can knock off the Rams. Rams are favored by 3.5 to 4.0. Who are you rooting for?

Marcus Bailey Stats

Ricardo Allen Stats

Brycen Hopkins Stats

The commercials are always fun. Fun fact: the super bowl averages about 45 minutes of ads - I bet it's higher than that now - and at $7 million per 30 second ad that's $630 million+ in ad revenue. Here's an article on what to expect for ads. At that price, it's the big corporations - I find it hard to believe that some companies will spend $100 million+ on the super bowl.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News