ADVERTISEMENT

Ashli Babbitt

So you are saying (a) a talented black guy (especially one who is clean and articulate like Joe said) can do well without condenscending gov handouts , and (b) a nation that is 88% nonblack is not racist as proven by the 08 and 12 elections. Right?
No, he is not racist.

I’m not trying to do anything. You’re the one claiming fraud but you aren’t proving it. Your response here is nothing but semantics and is just more bullshit.
Here’s some more from someone who previously said this was the most secure election ever

Hundreds of thousands of mail in ballots that don’t have chain of custody documentation? You don’t understand the significance of that? Again, you must be more simple minded than I realized
You posted a link to a random tweet. A sleuth you are not.

Here’s some more from someone who previously said this was the most secure election ever
You notice this died like a fart in the wind, because it wasn’t really a thing.

“Then, the story published and rocketed across the pro-Trump mediasphere, prompting Republican Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger (who faces his own pro-Trump primary challenge from election denier Rep. Jody Hice) to announce an investigation in the county's actions and further fanning the flames.

But after GPB News asked the county Monday about the forms not included in the Georgia Star's records request, elections staff located all but eight of the more than 1,500 forms, sent them to state investigators and provided them to GPB News on a flash drive.”

Reactions: indy35
I didn't see her attack anyone. I saw someone not have positive id and shoot into a crowd. I'm sure you'd be fine with this behavior in response to rioters? lol

I didn't see her attack anyone. I saw someone not have positive id and shoot into a crowd.

This post is NONSENSE. Did you even watch the NYT video compiled from the postings of various protestors, which shows the shooting from behind her? There are 3 cops guarding the doors to the rear entrance of the House chambers, and they don't even draw their weapons.

One of the rioters is standing right next to one of the cops and smashes one of the glass panels on a door with his fist. They see the lawmakers being evacuated inside the Chamber, and Babbitt in particular is irate yelling something like "there they are"...

As a team of cops in riot gear arrives to reinforce the 3 standing outside the door, the 3 move aside to let them enter. Unfortunately, they move aside too early, which means there is a gap and the rioters are now directly at the door. The rioters start breaking all of the glass, and at the same time, one of the cops inside the doors takes out his gun and points it at one of the areas the rioters have opened. The rioters hesitate because the gun is obvious, and then suddenly Babbitt jumps up in the newly broken-out window/door and prepares to access the inside area.

It's just a ridiculously stupid thing to do and the cop shoots instinctively. But he is not firing indiscriminately, but rather at the area where he had already trained his pistol. I doubt he even realizes the person is a woman. He just fires at the person who violates the perimeter he had already established by pointing his gun at what was a vacant spot at the time. He definitely did NOT shoot into the crowd, but rather at the only person STUPID enough to jump up in what everyone else clearly realized was a restricted area...

If you fast forward to the 25 min mark you can see all of this clear as day. There is no way Babbitt's family could even win a civil case if they tried to sue. She clearly causes her own death... The Times even names the rioter who punched a hole in the glass initially...

Last edited:
Reactions: BNIBoiler
I didn't see her attack anyone. I saw someone not have positive id and shoot into a crowd.

This post is NONSENSE. Did you even watch the NYT video compiled from the postings of various protestors, which shows the shooting from behind her? There are 3 cops guarding the doors to the rear entrance of the House chambers, and they don't even draw their weapons.

One of the rioters is standing right next to one of the cops and smashes one of the glass panels on a door with his fist. They see the lawmakers being evacuated inside the Chamber, and Babbitt in particular is irate yelling something like "there they are"...

As a team of cops in riot gear arrives to reinforce the 3 standing outside the door, the 3 move aside to let them enter. Unfortunately, they move aside too early, which means there is a gap and the rioters are now directly at the door. The rioters start breaking all of the glass, and at the same time, one of the cops inside the doors takes out his gun and points it at one of the areas the rioters have opened. The rioters hesitate because the gun is obvious, and then suddenly Babbitt jumps up in the newly broken-out window/door and prepares to access the inside area.

It's just a ridiculously stupid thing to do and the cop shoots instinctively. But he is not firing indiscriminately, but rather at the area where he had already trained his pistol. I doubt he even realizes the person is a woman. He just fires at the person who violates the perimeter he had already established by pointing his gun at what was a vacant spot at the time. He definitely did NOT shoot into the crowd, but rather at the only person STUPID enough to jump up in what everyone else clearly realized was a restricted area...

If you fast forward to the 25 min mark you can see all of this clear as day. There is no way Babbitt's family could even win a civil case if they tried to sue. She clearly causes her own death... The Times even names the rioter who punched a hole in the glass initially...
so you say he probably didn't realize it was a woman. thanks for admitting I'm right.

You nailed it. To use bonefish1’s logic, she deserved what she got because she was breaking the law. Is that how it works Mr. Bonefish1?
Isn’t it ironic how quickly the guy who says that black people shot by cops for resisting arrest is completely wrong and that the cops should be put on trial for murder, but the same guy comes to the defense of “cops” standing behind a door and shoots someone without saying the person is breaking the law.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crayfish57
Isn’t it ironic how quickly the guy who says that black people shot by cops for resisting arrest is completely wrong and that the cops should be put on trial for murder, but the same guy comes to the defense of “cops” standing behind a door and shoots someone without saying the person is breaking the law.
No, I’m really trying to mess with bonefish1. He’s been kinda quiet on this topic. When it was Floyd and others getting shot, he would always say that they deserved what they got because they were breaking the the law. Unless I missed his response to this topic of Ashii Babbitt I still haven’t heard from him yet.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
Like I said in another post, welcome to our world. Did you notice the 4 cops in Minneapolis that lynched George Floyd. Their weren’t in danger either. What about Artie Elliot. Wearing nothing more than shorts and a tank or t-shirt plus handcuffed in a squad car. No threat to police. Lynched on the spot by police. Went to trial abs the police were acquitted. No video in those days.
You might be right. Within seconds of them peacefully, without the mob attacking them, leaving Babbitt was shot and killed.

You might be right. Within seconds of them peacefully, without the mob attacking them, leaving Babbitt was shot and killed.
Nope, it seemed like everyone else got the memo. For Ashli, it's the last memo she wouldn't receive. Would you rather call Ashli a seditionist or a terrorist? Both are fitting.

dbDTfES.jpg

Reactions: Bill4411
Nope, it seemed like everyone else got the memo. For Ashli, it's the last memo she wouldn't receive. Would you rather call Ashli a seditionist or a terrorist? Both are fitting.

dbDTfES.jpg
I don't know how you can call her a terrorist.
Seditionist maybe.
I'd probably say over zealous protestor.
But can you honestly derive from this picture justification for her being killed.
Police have been criminally charged for killings that were far more justified.

Seditionist maybe.
But can you honestly derive from this picture justification for her being killed.
Again, watch the video i linked further back up in this thread. They pulled the gun to warn them to back off … everyone else did … she tried to climb through the broken window part of the door into the inner hallway where members of congress were.

Seditionist maybe.
The last time someone was trying to take the inner chamber of the senate they were carrying muzzle loaded long rifles and we were at war with the British. It's really hard to compare this with other police shootings.

Would attacking the democratic process as laid out in the constitution with the intent to disrupt that process by violent intervention by threat of death be considered a terrorist act? I'd say this falls squarely there.

How do you feel about breaking out the windows of an arby's during a protest. Are those just "over zealous protesters"?

To bear's point, watch the whole video. She's the only dumbass that doesn't stop when a gun is drawn on her. In the situation, the officer had every right or rather I'd say duty, to protect himself and the members of congress with lethal force.

The last time someone was trying to take the inner chamber of the senate they were carrying muzzle loaded long rifles and we were at war with the British. It's really hard to compare this with other police shootings.

Would attacking the democratic process as laid out in the constitution with the intent to disrupt that process by violent intervention by threat of death be considered a terrorist act? I'd say this falls squarely there.

How do you feel about breaking out the windows of an arby's during a protest. Are those just "over zealous protesters"?

To bear's point, watch the whole video. She's the only dumbass that doesn't stop when a gun is drawn on her. In the situation, the officer had every right or rather I'd say duty, to protect himself and the members of congress with lethal force.
She had no chance of getting in there. He could of tased, maced, hit her with any object or just probably pushed her back. Total panic by him. The video does not support your conclusions.

She had no chance of getting in there. He could of tased, maced, hit her with any object or just probably pushed her back. Total panic by him. The video does not support your conclusions.
She was literally coming through the final inner door to the hallway. The cop had know way of knowing how many would have followed her. I think nobody thought people would ever get that deep.

The chickens have come home to roost didn’t it?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An unarmed woman, the only one going through the window and lethal force was justified?
The protests were conducted not to loot and rob or burn businesses but to protest what they and many felt was a suspect election and 4 years of Trump bashing by the MSM and Social Media.
Was she right in busting windows and entering the building, absolutely not.
I can agree that a man, George Floyd, who resisted arrest, was fighting with the police and was high on drugs,
was killed recklessly by a police officer. The officer has had due process and is serving his sentence.
IMO the officer and members of Congress were not in any danger by this woman.
This officer should also be brought to justice.
If he is found to be innocent of any wrong doing through the court system I can accept that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An unarmed woman, the only one going through the window and lethal force was justified?
The protests were conducted not to loot and rob or burn businesses but to protest what they and many felt was a suspect election and 4 years of Trump bashing by the MSM and Social Media.
I can agree that a man, George Floyd, who resisted arrest, was fighting with the police and was high on drugs,
was killed recklessly by a police officer. The officer has had due process and is serving his sentence.
If he is found to be innocent of any wrong doing through the court system I can accept that.
The officer I believe has already been exonerated by any wrong doing. That is why his name was never released.

I’m sorry … this is BS.

At the point the cop (again, the last line before the mob had access to actually get to members of congress and potentially the VP) sees a single person who is willing to come through that last barrier after the gun was pulled the the rest of the mob had retreated.

He had no way of knowing what she had as far as weapon or what she was going to do. His single shot stopped the mob. It’s sad for her, but she made that choice.

I’m sorry … this is BS.

At the point the cop (again, the last line before the mob had access to actually get to members of congress and potentially the VP) sees a single person who is willing to come through that last barrier after the gun was pulled the the rest of the mob had retreated.

He had no way of knowing what she had as far as weapon or what she was going to do. His single shot stopped the mob. It’s sad for her, but she made that choice.
I will never understand why anyone would defend her. The people defending her are the same ones who would say if it was their house and she was trying to get through the last door before reaching their family, they’d blow her head off. The hypocrisy is astounding.

I will never understand why anyone would defend her. The people defending her are the same ones who would say if it was their house and she was trying to get through the last door before reaching their family, they’d blow her head off. The hypocrisy is astounding.
You mean similar to those of you who had an issue with cops using lethal force on a guy who is passed out behind the wheel of his car in a drive thru, who then assaults an officer, steals his taser, and then attempts to taze the officer?

You mean similar to those of you who had an issue with cops using lethal force on a guy who is passed out behind the wheel of his car in a drive thru, who then assaults an officer, steals his taser, and then attempts to taze the officer?
So I guess Mason Gillis should have been snuffed out because he got belligerent with an officer too? Stick to what you do best, Junior: keeping that membership active in Conspiracyville.

So I guess Mason Gillis should have been snuffed out because he got belligerent with an officer too? Stick to what you do best, Junior: keeping that membership active in Conspiracyville.
Did Mason assault the officer and attempt to shoot him with his taser? Are you really trying to compare Mason’s situation to that? Clown take my man

Reactions: JohnHoosierr
Did Mason assault the officer and attempt to shoot him with his taser? Are you really trying to compare Mason’s situation to that? Clown take my man
Yes I used a clown take. So did you, though. I’m hopeful that a synapse or two will fire in your brain one of these days after all.

So the left defends and allows the peaceful protesters to burn the police station down in Minneapolis. Talk about hypocrisy right.

So the left defends and allows the peaceful protesters to burn the police station down in Minneapolis. Talk about hypocrisy right.
Yeah so I’m more than willing to wait for you to go and find the folks on here who have defended doing that. Go on, git.

Also, how’s the Ashli Babbitt shrine coming along in your house?

Yeah so I’m more than willing to wait for you to go and find the folks on here who have defended doing that. Go on, git.

Also, how’s the Ashli Babbitt shrine coming along in your house?
How many have been arrested and jailed? Oh wait!!!

For burning down the police station. Good lord you’re slow.
You tell me. That’s not what this thread was about anyway. Feel free to start one about that. I’m here to discuss Ashli Babbitt and why you think she was a hero even though she deservedly took a bullet in the brain for what she did.

They defend her because they support the cause and want Trump to be president again at any costs.

One of the most glaring revelations drawn from this evidence is that a good percentage republicans love trump more than America itself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT