ADVERTISEMENT

As we recall 911 years ago and the needless killing of so many by those out to kill Americans

tjreese

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2008
shouldn't the concern of an open border be more than 70% or does the 30% or so think terrorist cells no longer exist even if they don't know where all the illegals are...with some known as terrorists.

shouldn't the concern of an open border be more than 70% or does the 30% or so think terrorist cells no longer exist even if they don't know where all the illegals are...with some known as terrorists.
The same kind of brainless people who voted for this corrupt hack even after he said very clearly in a debate that "migrants should surge to the border".

I watched the World Trade Center go down and watched in New Jersey, as thousands of people were cheering as the building was coming down.

There were people that were cheering on the other side of New Jersey where you have large Arab populations. They were cheering as the World Trade Center came down. I know it might be not politically correct for you to talk about it, but there were people cheering as that building came down.

I watched the World Trade Center go down and watched in New Jersey, as thousands of people were cheering as the building was coming down.

There were people that were cheering on the other side of New Jersey where you have large Arab populations. They were cheering as the World Trade Center came down. I know it might be not politically correct for you to talk about it, but there were people cheering as that building came down.
Good gracious. There y’all go with these conspiracy theories. There absolutely no one, o mean no one in New Jersey cheering the fall of the World Trade Center. Again another lie by the esteem cult leader Chump.

• Haha
Reactions: herrli
Good gracious. There y’all go with these conspiracy theories. There absolutely no one, o mean no one in New Jersey cheering the fall of the World Trade Center. Again another lie by the esteem cult leader Chump.
How do you know there was "absolutely' no one in NJ cheering?

With all the sickos and anti-US types in a heavily dem state like NJ, there had to be some.

40 Wall Street actually was the second-tallest building in downtown Manhattan, and it was actually before the World Trade Center the tallest, and then when they built the World Trade Center it became known as the second-tallest, and now it's the tallest

How do you know there was "absolutely' no one in NJ cheering?

With all the sickos and anti-US types in a heavily dem state like NJ, there had to be some.
Because the video that he is referring to was from Palestine.

Nothing will stop some people from voting for Biden again. NOTHING!
gotta disagree just a bit here. I think voting in person and tightening the restrictions on mail ballots with oversight at the various ballot harvesting dump sites would all stop some from voting more than once for Biden. 🤣

gotta disagree just a bit here. I think voting in person and tightening the restrictions on mail ballots with oversight at the various ballot harvesting dump sites would all stop some from voting more than once for Biden. 🤣
How many people voted more than once for Chump?

I thought Abbas from Palestine was terrific. He was almost like a father. Couldn’t have been nicer.
The Biden administration has failed in its efforts to calm tensions. He recently sent three high-ranking envoys to the Middle East to prevent a security escalation, but they returned empty-handed.

In recent weeks, he sent: National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan, CIA Chief William Burns, and Secretary of State Tony Blinken.

All three met with Prime Minister Netanyahu and PA Chairman Abbas, but returned to Washington without tangible results.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
I helped a little bit to clear rubble at Ground Zero with other first responders.
"Ground Zero in New York — I remember standing there the next day and looking at the building. I felt like I was looking through the gates of Hell, it looked so devastating because the way you could — from where you could stand," Biden said during his speech at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson in Anchorage, Alaska marking the devastating acts of terrorism 22 years ago.

However, according to C-SPAN coverage of U.S. Senate proceedings on September 12, 2001, Biden was in Washington, D.C. and gave a speech on the floor of the Senate.

There you go, thinking the grass is blue again.

There absolutely no one, o mean no one in New Jersey cheering the fall of the World Trade Center. Again another lie by the esteem cult leader Chump.

While Trump's claims were Bull.....
so are yours......

From the article.....

Miller explained the van “was stopped after people reported seeing three men celebrating in Liberty Park, opposite the World Trade Center on the New Jersey side of the river, celebrating with joy after the explosion.”

Several accounts from the article....

When I saw they were happy, I was pissed," said Ron Knight, 56, a Tonnele Avenue resident who said he heard cries of "Allahu Akbar" as he shouldered his way through a crowd of 15 to 20 people on John F. Kennedy Boulevard that morning.

Collectively, the gatherings amounted to dozens of people at the two locations, the witnesses said. Callers also flooded the 911 system with accounts of jubilant Muslims on a rooftop at a third location, three police officers said,

While Trump's claims were Bull.....
so are yours......

From the article.....

Miller explained the van “was stopped after people reported seeing three men celebrating in Liberty Park, opposite the World Trade Center on the New Jersey side of the river, celebrating with joy after the explosion.”

Several accounts from the article....

When I saw they were happy, I was pissed," said Ron Knight, 56, a Tonnele Avenue resident who said he heard cries of "Allahu Akbar" as he shouldered his way through a crowd of 15 to 20 people on John F. Kennedy Boulevard that morning.

Collectively, the gatherings amounted to dozens of people at the two locations, the witnesses said. Callers also flooded the 911 system with accounts of jubilant Muslims on a rooftop at a third location, three police officers said,
Nothing is absolute. So I probably should not have said absolutely no one was cheering. Perhaps there were radical Muslims all over the US celebrating. Not just New Jersey. But the point I was making was the video of people in Palestine that was circulating on all of the media outlets after the World Tower collapse showing thousands of very happy folks hollering and dancing. That was the video that Chump and even Faux News were referencing and saying that was from New Jersey.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Nothing is absolute. So I probably should not have said absolutely no one was cheering. Perhaps there were radical Muslims all over the US celebrating. Not just New Jersey. But the point I was making was the video of people in Palestine that was circulating on all of the media outlets after the World Tower collapse showing thousands of very happy folks hollering and dancing. That was the video that Chump and even Faux News were referencing and saying that was from New Jersey.

You see, you & Trump have things in common....outlandish claims, easily proven wrong. Lol

• Love
Reactions: herrli and SKYDOG
There you go, thinking the grass is blue again.
I do not know any specific thing that supports your statement since you couldn't list anything. However, in a color blind society not only is there blue grass quite often planted, but in a color blind society that grass that is green may appear blue to those people that are color blind. Perhaps you are not in the grass, but in the weeds?

I do not know any specific thing that supports your statement since you couldn't list anything. However, in a color blind society not only is there blue grass quite often planted, but in a color blind society that grass that is green may appear blue to those people that are color blind. Perhaps you are not in the grass, but in the weeds?

covfefe

• Haha
Reactions: Riveting-
This Chump guy you refer to was not on the ballot.
I keep telling BNI some adult education classes might improve his image , learn how to spell and talk effectively vs being seen as a petulant 3rd grader calling people names on the playground thinking he is Mr Cool

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG
Can you imagine living in a world where someone doesn't see the disastrous results in front, clear and easily viewed by those with an eye to see, and instead ignores that for meaningless babble causing despair from those that pay his or her salary in tax dollars in what should have been education of the youth from a reasoned, properly weighted view, but lacks the Bull $hit meter necessary for wisdom?

Can you imagine living in a world where someone doesn't see the disastrous results in front, clear and easily viewed by those with an eye to see, and instead ignores that for meaningless babble causing despair from those that pay his or her salary in tax dollars in what should have been education of the youth from a reasoned, properly weighted view, but lacks the Bull $hit meter necessary for wisdom?
When you have 15 people with COVID, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done. It’s going to disappear.

Stay calm. It will go away. You know it — you know it is going away, and it will go away. And we’re going to have a great victory. It’s going to go away, hopefully at the end of the month.

Stay calm. It will go away. You know it — you know it is going away, and it will go away. And we’re going to have a great victory. It’s going to go away, hopefully at the end of the month.
“That’s 100 empty chairs around the kitchen table,”

The Biden administration has failed in its efforts to calm tensions. He recently sent three high-ranking envoys to the Middle East to prevent a security escalation, but they returned empty-handed.

In recent weeks, he sent: National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan, CIA Chief William Burns, and Secretary of State Tony Blinken.

All three met with Prime Minister Netanyahu and PA Chairman Abbas, but returned to Washington without tangible results.
Yep...Biden admin is completely useless.

Not really. The $6B that he gifted to Iraq just helped Hamas attack, kill and maim countless Israelis. He'll likely get a special commendation from the Ayatollah.

Not to mention Americans who have dual citizenship - either taken as captives or killed yesterday.

Didn’t have you on the bingo card as the MAGA that would post this lie.

$6B & the recently freed up Billions of oil $ from Biden lifting sanctions.

Iran being the upfront, nation with integrity and dependability SURELY would ONLY use that money for food, infrastructure and medical.

Never mind that they want death to Israel & America and wipe us both from the face of the earth........they don't really mean that.

Bob says, they really just want to be friends and give everyone hugs and kisses. They NEVER would use that money for bombs, terrorists, mayhem & destruction......that is clearly only just a MAGA talking point.

Pay no attention to their history, and what evil they have done with extra money before. Pay no attention to them selling drones to Russia. Pay no attention to past money given to Hezbollah and Hamas. Iran is just a modern, quality nation, a good actor, to be trusted says Biden & the Squad....so it must be true.

Good to.know Bobby. 🐶🐶

Last edited:
Reactions: Joetboiler
$6B & the recently freed up billions of oil $ from Biden lifting sanctions.

Iran being the upfront, nation with integrity and dependability SURELY would ONLY use that money for food, infrastructure and medical.

Never mind that they want death to Israel & America and wipe us both from the face of the earth........they don't really mean that.

Bob says, they really just want to be friends and give everyone hugs and kisses. They NEVER would use that money for bombs, terrorists, mayhem & destruction......that is clearly only just a MAGA talking point.

Pay no attention to their history, and what evil they have done with extra money before. Pay no attention to them selling drones to Russia. Pay no attention to past money given to Hezbollah and Hamas. Iran is just a modern, quality nation, a good actor, to be trusted says Biden & the Squad....so it must be true.

Good to.know Bobby. 🐶🐶
Perfect. You don’t know wtf you’re talking about. I guess the right wing media isn’t giving any details about the 6 billion.
Gonna give you a chance to do just a little research and post the truth.

And I didn’t say a freakin word you just attributed to me nor do I hold those positions you lying Christian pos.

Perfect. You don’t know wtf you’re talking about. I guess the right wing media isn’t giving any details about the 6 billion.
Gonna give you a chance to do just a little research and post the truth.

And I didn’t say a freakin word you just attributed to me nor do I hold those positions you lying Christian pos.

Reading. Shows your MSN guided focus. While you're focused on $6B......I posted about 2 items from the screwed up Dem Admin...

The other being the oil money from Biden's relaxed sanctions ....

"the estimated value of Tehran’s additional oil sales — the difference between its realized revenue and what it would have earned had its exports remained at the maximum pressure period’s average level — was $26.3 to $29.5 billion dollars, a number that will continue growing while enforcement remains lax."

Since you have been guided by your lib media friends & thus are calling this a MAGA lie, to be clear, in your mind are you actually saying NONE of this money is going to Hamas & Hezbolla??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT