ADVERTISEMENT

Another disgusting liberal hypocrite pig...

well you are out of your mind. I hope no girl you ever slept with decides to change her mind and call it rape.
OK...... That seems like quite a distinctive difference between what I was talking about - that is dealing with sexual harassment behavior in the workplace and coming to recognize that it's not cool - and me going from a girlfriend I had sex with who now wants to accuse me of rape. They're not even remotely the same thing.

There's also a way to keep yourself out of trouble with random women who you don't know well or having unfortunate photos leaked about yourself. But I'll leave that up to the smart guys here to figure out. I gotta admit, after like 20 years of taking shit from guys who I think treat women like three holes that happen to breathe, seeing a lot of this come to light is kind of entertaining, honestly. Yeah, I don't sleep with random women I've known for a couple of hours, and I tend to treat women with dignity and respect. Somehow, that's become something worth mocking amongst young men, because, you know, we should be out there ****ing everything that moves or at least treating women that way.

I've passed on "opportunities" over the course of my Naval career for this exact reason, and never dated or messed around with anyone at any command I've ever been part of, again for this exact reason. It really isn't that hard.

Are all conservatives in lock-step mentally with one another too? ALL liberals..geez. And who decides what position is liberal and what is conservative anyway? Steve Bannon? Bill Maher? This is just bury your head in the sand mentality with no thinking required by the person making those kind of statements.
Where did I say ALL liberals? I’m merely pointing out the naked hypocrisy of a WHOLE BUNCH of outspoken liberal idiots being brought to light.

And hey, how bout that John Conyers? The dirty old man has been in Congress for half a century and NO ONE in the “Party for Women’s Rights” ever saw or heard anything! Pathetic.

No fan of the Clinton Mafia for sure.

But Juanita Broderick wasn’t a believable witness. Should I believer her when she says it happened or when she said it never happened?
She didn’t say “it never happened”:

From Vox piece:

In his memoir The Clinton Wars, White House aide Sidney Blumenthal notes when Paula Jones's lawyers first approached Broaddrick, she refused to cooperate, and upon being subpoenaed signed an affidavit saying, "I do not have any information to offer regarding a nonconsensual or unwelcome sexual advance by Mr. Clinton." Only after that did she file another affidavit insisting the assault did occur, at which point, Blumenthal argues, she "had no standing as a reliable witness." That's one interpretation. But it often takes a while for rape accusers to come forward, so Broaddrick's initial unwillingness to relay the allegation is hardly airtight proof she's lying.

Here’s the link to the whole piece:

https://www.vox.com/2016/1/6/10722580/bill-clinton-juanita-broaddrick

She didn’t say “it never happened”:

From Vox piece:

In his memoir The Clinton Wars, White House aide Sidney Blumenthal notes when Paula Jones's lawyers first approached Broaddrick, she refused to cooperate, and upon being subpoenaed signed an affidavit saying, "I do not have any information to offer regarding a nonconsensual or unwelcome sexual advance by Mr. Clinton." Only after that did she file another affidavit insisting the assault did occur, at which point, Blumenthal argues, she "had no standing as a reliable witness." That's one interpretation. But it often takes a while for rape accusers to come forward, so Broaddrick's initial unwillingness to relay the allegation is hardly airtight proof she's lying.

Here’s the link to the whole piece:

https://www.vox.com/2016/1/6/10722580/bill-clinton-juanita-broaddrick

Do you suppose it’s common for assault victims to sign a legal affidavit stating no assault? This doesn’t seem likely

Or do they just refuse to speak! This seems much more likely.

Also her version has changed multiple times as well. She just isn’t believable at all.

Paula Jones is much more believable and has stayed consistent with her story. A jury could easily have believed her.

Do you suppose it’s common for assault victims to sign a legal affidavit stating no assault? This doesn’t seem likely

Or do they just refuse to speak! This seems much more likely.

Also her version has changed multiple times as well. She just isn’t believable at all.

Paula Jones is much more believable and has stayed consistent with her story. A jury could easily have believed her.
Read it again. She didn’t say “no assault” in the affidavit.

Plus, she was a Democrat and had been a volunteer in his campaign for Pete’s sake.

Her version did not substantially change. One telltale recollection that DID NOT change, was Clinton’s signature lip biting move.

And besides, the assault happened when she was 35, and she didn’t speak about it for 2 decades. Of course there will be details that are fuzzy at that point - she was in her mid-50s.

By your logic, why would those deep south states be republican and support Lincoln?[/QUOTE]
I didn't say anything about Geographics, I said why does the black vote always go Democratic.
For instance 97% of black voters voted for Obama, or 87% voted for HRC? I don't give a shit where they live.

I didn't say anything about Geographics, I said why does the black vote always go Democratic.
For instance 97% of black voters voted for Obama, or 87% voted for HRC? I don't give a shit where they live.
I sure hope we don't have to explain why 97% of black voters voted for Obama. And I don't think we really need to delve all that much into why black voters didn't fall in line behind Trump, either. The perceptions in both elections should be plainly obvious.

I sure hope we don't have to explain why 97% of black voters voted for Obama. And I don't think we really need to delve all that much into why black voters didn't fall in line behind Trump, either. The perceptions in both elections should be plainly obvious.
I guess 97% of black voters voted for Obama because they are racist. The HRC vote I don't understand, except back to my previous question, why do blacks vote almost entirely for the Democrats?

Reactions: SKYDOG
I guess 97% of black voters voted for Obama because they are racist. The HRC vote I don't understand, except back to my previous question, why do blacks vote almost entirely for the Democrats?

Or, perhaps, black voters know what's better for them than you do. Maybe you should listen to their perspectives.

Racist? That comment doesn't warrant a response.

My point about Hillary was why on earth would a black person want to vote for Donald Trump given the perceptions out there - both warranted and unwarranted.

OK...... That seems like quite a distinctive difference between what I was talking about - that is dealing with sexual harassment behavior in the workplace and coming to recognize that it's not cool - and me going from a girlfriend I had sex with who now wants to accuse me of rape. They're not even remotely the same thing.

There's also a way to keep yourself out of trouble with random women who you don't know well or having unfortunate photos leaked about yourself. But I'll leave that up to the smart guys here to figure out. I gotta admit, after like 20 years of taking shit from guys who I think treat women like three holes that happen to breathe, seeing a lot of this come to light is kind of entertaining, honestly. Yeah, I don't sleep with random women I've known for a couple of hours, and I tend to treat women with dignity and respect. Somehow, that's become something worth mocking amongst young men, because, you know, we should be out there ****ing everything that moves or at least treating women that way.

I've passed on "opportunities" over the course of my Naval career for this exact reason, and never dated or messed around with anyone at any command I've ever been part of, again for this exact reason. It really isn't that hard.
It was about the logic of changing your mind, but good rant I guess. One can ruin your career as quick as the other.

Racist? That comment doesn't warrant a response.

My point about Hillary was why on earth would a black person want to vote for Donald Trump given the perceptions out there - both warranted and unwarranted.
That's what it is if you want to recognize or not, your choice. The whites elected Obama, but what percentage of blacks voted for McCain? They don't vote that way as a whole it's just skin color. More whites are likely to vote for a black candidate than blacks voting for a white candidate.

Read it again. She didn’t say “no assault” in the affidavit.

Plus, she was a Democrat and had been a volunteer in his campaign for Pete’s sake.

Her version did not substantially change. One telltale recollection that DID NOT change, was Clinton’s signature lip biting move.

And besides, the assault happened when she was 35, and she didn’t speak about it for 2 decades. Of course there will be details that are fuzzy at that point - she was in her mid-50s.

4. During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies. Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family.

Looks like to me she said they didn’t happen.

Which story should I believe?

4. During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies. Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family.

Looks like to me she said they didn’t happen.

Which story should I believe?
Lots of rapes aren’t reported by the victim, for various reasons. Maybe she felt guilty for inviting him up to her room. Maybe she was in denial. Maybe she wasn’t ready to become the center of a national media circus in 1992.

From the Vox piece:
“She only came forward after she was interviewed by Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr's office and her allegation leaked. Broaddrick told the Journal that NBC News reporter Lisa Myers pursued her for nearly a year before she agreed to an interview, and that she came forward because she wanted to rebut false rumors circulating after her statements to prosecutors (like that David Broaddrick had accepted hush money from the Clintons in exchange for silence).”

To answer your question: I believe the story she told FOUR people the day of the alleged rape.

Lots of rapes aren’t reported by the victim, for various reasons. Maybe she felt guilty for inviting him up to her room. Maybe she was in denial. Maybe she wasn’t ready to become the center of a national media circus in 1992.

From the Vox piece:
“She only came forward after she was interviewed by Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr's office and her allegation leaked. Broaddrick told the Journal that NBC News reporter Lisa Myers pursued her for nearly a year before she agreed to an interview, and that she came forward because she wanted to rebut false rumors circulating after her statements to prosecutors (like that David Broaddrick had accepted hush money from the Clintons in exchange for silence).”

To answer your question: I believe the story she told FOUR people the day of the alleged rape.

I don’t believe a person who signs legal document, then changes their story.

I believe Paula Jones.

That's what it is if you want to recognize or not, your choice. The whites elected Obama, but what percentage of blacks voted for McCain? They don't vote that way as a whole it's just skin color. More whites are likely to vote for a black candidate than blacks voting for a white candidate.
Blacks have voted for white candidates for decades, because, you know...

Reactions: RegionWarrior101
Accusations piling up on Franken.

Will senate democrats make a move?

Or, perhaps, black voters know what's better for them than you do. Maybe you should listen to their perspectives.
And all the black voters are now out of the ghettos and are joining the middle class. At least they got free cell phones.

Hope so. Fingers crossed!

Welp, all of the Democrats are doubling down. Fraken called the women liars again today and Pelosi made the Sunday circuit defending Franken and Conyers. Trump tweets support of Moore.

Oh well. Business as usual again.

And another one:

http://variety.com/2017/biz/news/matt-lauer-accused-sexual-harassment-multiple-women-1202625959/

This is exactly the type of naked hypocrisy I’m talking about:

In September, Lauer asked Fox News star anchor Bill O’Reilly if he’d ever sent lewd text messages to colleagues. “Think about those … women and what they did,” Lauer said. “They came forward and filed complaints against the biggest star at the network they worked at. Think about how intimidating that must have been. Doesn’t that tell you how strongly they felt about you?”

At this rate hopefully there won't be any boomers left and maybe this country can move on from the 25 years of mismanagement.

At this rate hopefully millennials (other than myself) keep eating Tide pods and there won’t be any left and this country can move on from the next 25 years of destruction.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT