ADVERTISEMENT

380,000 ballot images missing for 2020 election

Interesting. That Wisconsin & Georgia stuff looks bad for the left. I am sure though the lefties won't acknowledge their evidence though. Even though the one Wisconsin gal was fired for election fraud. Lawless corrupt left.

In Indiana when I voted Tuesday, it looked like my vote created a back up image that I could even review before leaving the ballot box. Didn't know they stored those. Apparently that might be what they are talking about - those missing??

To me if the right is worried about duplication of these efforts in voting counties, it is incumbent on them to get people into those areas as volunteers and watchers. Problem areas seem to not be a secret. If the right let's it happen again it's on them.

But the part near the end of the podcast makes the one guy look like a far right extremist to me when he brings up emotion and Civil war movie. You have to admit that is over the top?

Last edited:
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Interesting. That Wisconsin & Georgia stuff looks bad for the left. I am sure though the lefties won't acknowledge their evidence though. Even though the one Wisconsin gal was fired for election fraud. Lawless corrupt left.

In Indiana when I voted Tuesday, it looked like my vote created a back up image that I could even review before leaving the ballot box. Didn't know they stored those. Apparently that might be what they are talking about - those missing??

To me if the right is worried about duplication of these efforts in voting counties, it is incumbent on them to get people into those areas as volunteers and watchers. Problem areas seem to not be a secret. If the right let's it happen again it's on them.

But the part near the end of the podcast makes the one guy look like a far right extremist to me when he brings up emotion and Civil war movie. You have to admit that is over the top?

Buying votes with student loan forgiveness?

Buying votes with student loan forgiveness?

Hopefully the right has more eyes on the lawbreaking left this go around.

As to the NC deal....yes young people often lack knowledge and experience of paying bills and taxes thus they swing disproportionately left. I did at that age.

My friend worked at an election polling place during the last election. A tape was to be run the night before to check if the machines are working correctly. The next morning three tapes on each machine is to check if they are operating, one to count democratic votes, and one to count republican votes.

On Election Day the machines only ran one tape. They refused to check if the machines still registered zero on the Republicans and Democrats votes. The machines sat all night unattended and who knows what could go wrong. My friend called the election officials and nothing was done . Was that precinct on the up and up? We doubt it.

Again with stuff like this going on, mail in ballots, people voting with no ID required, hard for me to believe elections are on the up and up.

My friend worked at an election polling place during the last election. A tape was to be run the night before to check if the machines are working correctly. The next morning three tapes on each machine is to check if they are operating, one to count democratic votes, and one to count republican votes.

On Election Day the machines only ran one tape. They refused to check if the machines still registered zero on the Republicans and Democrats votes. The machines sat all night unattended and who knows what could go wrong. My friend called the election officials and nothing was done . Was that precinct on the up and up? We doubt it.

Again with stuff like this going on, mail in ballots, people voting with no ID required, hard for me to believe elections are on the up and up.
If trump wins you won’t say a fcking word about the election not being legit.

Trump will say the election was the most secure in the history of our country.

Our elections will be compromised from here on. I don’t care what Trump says about it. I do care that the Democrats don’t get control especially this time. I don’t think Trump will win. The media, big money, mail in balloting, will see to it along with a less informed voting base.

• Haha
Reactions: BleedinGold

RE if Trump wins…election not legit…BUT HILLARY WILL!! See 2017-today as evidence.

These guys supposed to be a news source? Is this how you get your news?

I googled “Wisconsin ballot images missing 2020 election”. Nothing.
Exactly. It’s a cult I’m telling you. They get their info from these conspiracy theorists and each one gets debunked one by one. Just like the ballots in suitcases. Hannity from Faux News among others were babblin’ about that. That was debunked of course.

• Haha

Kinda confusing as with pre voting allowed in most states when would machines be zeroed?.....unless machines you are mentioning were not used in pre voting.

Our elections will be compromised from here on. I don’t care what Trump says about it. I do care that the Democrats don’t get control especially this time. I don’t think Trump will win. The media, big money, mail in balloting, will see to it along with a less informed voting base.
So like trump, you’ve already decided the election won’t be legit. You’ve even got who’s going to be to blamed all lined up. Just make vague references to things MAGA already hates. Ten word answers.

So like trump, you’ve already decided the election won’t be legit. You’ve even got who’s going to be to blamed all lined up. Just make vague references to things MAGA already hates. Ten word answers.
So you believe the election will be legit?

These guys supposed to be a news source? Is this how you get your news?

I googled “Wisconsin ballot images missing 2020 election”. Nothing.
Yes they are a news source because they report on things the MSM won't. That's why you found nothing when you googled for it.

I have sources from both sides of the isle just in case you're going to make a stupid argument about echo chambers.

Bullshit. If they come up with legitimate issues like we have all along from the last election, we'd say something. There's a much bigger history of cheating on the left, but the right has been guilty of it too.

Reactions: SKYDOG
So you believe the election will be legit?
Why wouldn’t I? Because of media, big money and mail in ballots? I understand why you would claim the last one, despite mail in ballots have proven to be accurate in states that have used them for years. I have no idea what the others mean except they are catch phrases that are convenient to blame with no specifics.

• Haha
Yet still to this day will say the election was stolen.
If you people are so GD convinced the 2020 election was stolen or rigged, why do you continually have to bring up Hillary and try to equate her words/actions after the election with trump? This “but she did it too!!!!!” BS is not only blatantly false but belies your argument about trump.

If you believe the election was rigged just freakin say it……and stop trying to cover your ass by arguing HC did anything similar. What she said shouldn’t have anything to do with it.

If you people are so GD convinced the 2020 election was stolen or rigged, why do you continually have to bring up Hillary and try to equate her words/actions after the election with trump? This “but she did it too!!!!!” BS is not only blatantly false but belies your argument about trump.

If you believe the election was rigged just freakin say it……and stop trying to cover your ass by arguing HC did anything similar. What she said shouldn’t have anything to do with it.
I don't think the election was rigger per se, but I do think the dems cheated in terms of ballot harvesting or other funny business with vote counting, mail in ballots, etc.

I have never said the election was rigged, but you act like Trump was the first to “not concede” when Hillary planted plenty of seeds for the losing candidate “not to concede”

The reality for you is the while you hate Trump, your buffoon President is going to make the American public pick Trump because Biden is a clown when it comes to economics and chose Bozo to be his economic advisor.

FACT check that

Why wouldn’t I? Because of media, big money and mail in ballots? I understand why you would claim the last one, despite mail in ballots have proven to be accurate in states that have used them for years. I have no idea what the others mean except they are catch phrases that are convenient to blame with no specifics.
With AI now in play many false things will be associated with candidates that they never said. Media will run with it and so many people will be dooped into said falsehoods.

Yes they are a news source because they report on things the MSM won't. That's why you found nothing when you googled for it.

I have sources from both sides of the isle just in case you're going to make a stupid argument about echo chambers.
Then you should link those. I went looking before making any comments.

I have never said the election was rigged, but you act like Trump was the first to “not concede” when Hillary planted plenty of seeds for the losing candidate “not to concede”

The reality for you is the while you hate Trump, your buffoon President is going to make the American public pick Trump because Biden is a clown when it comes to economics and chose Bozo to be his economic advisor.

FACT check that
“Trump was the first to “not concede” when Hillary planted plenty of seeds for the losing candidate “not to concede””

Wtf does that even mean lol? Talk about making excuses. Trump didn’t concede because Hillary planted the seeds for it? Careful, you’re going to hurt yourself trying to twist as you type. That’s absurd. AGAIN, trump doesn’t have to take responsibility. It’s Hillary’s fault.

“Trump was the first to “not concede” when Hillary planted plenty of seeds for the losing candidate “not to concede””

Wtf does that even mean lol? Talk about making excuses. Trump didn’t concede because Hillary planted the seeds for it? Careful, you’re going to hurt yourself trying to twist as you type. That’s absurd. AGAIN, trump doesn’t have to take responsibility. It’s Hillary’s fault.
Careful Bob, your nightmares may continue because Trump didn’t concede. Can you say PTSD!

But Trump didn’t concede…😢. 😱 😰 😭

And Bidenomics is a 🤡 show​

Reactions: PurdueDave
The 2016 and 2020 pres elections were rigged by the feds in favor of Clinton and Crow. There you go, Bagram Bob.

LOL, well sure, if you're talking about that specific story, of course you won't. Leftist media won't talk about that.
What? You said you had posted the links before. That’s what I’m asking for. I searched IN THIS FORUM FOR THE LINKS YOU SAID YOU HAD POSTED BEFORE.

This is not the “media” failing to provide evidence. This is you doing it.

This is pretty clear. Stop with the word salad deflection that’s becoming all too frequent.

What? You said you had posted the links before. That’s what I’m asking for. I searched IN THIS FORUM FOR THE LINKS YOU SAID YOU HAD POSTED BEFORE.
You weren't specific about what I had post before. You said I only showed right wing links and I said I've posted fairly diverse sources.
This is not the “media” failing to provide evidence. This is you doing it.

This is pretty clear. Stop with the word salad deflection that’s becoming all too frequent.
What were you even trying to search for? What were you concerned about proving or disproving from the original video I linked?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT