ADVERTISEMENT

2025 defensive end commits to Purdue

Just really impressed with Walters and Co. As noted in another thread, these are quality gets. Is this the most verbals we've ever had this early in a season?

I think Walters has a strong pitch to defensive players, how their specific strengths and skills will be highlighted in a defense that sends guys to the pros. I know every coach has a similar line, but I get the feeling that the players can actually SEE how they fit in based on their specifics, not general "need to run this fast/be this big/jump this high" to play a position.

I would assume that Harrell and Co. are making the same specialized pitches to the offensive targets.

Just really impressed with Walters and Co. As noted in another thread, these are quality gets. Is this the most verbals we've ever had this early in a season?

I think Walters has a strong pitch to defensive players, how their specific strengths and skills will be highlighted in a defense that sends guys to the pros. I know every coach has a similar line, but I get the feeling that the players can actually SEE how they fit in based on their specifics, not general "need to run this fast/be this big/jump this high" to play a position.

I would assume that Harrell and Co. are making the same specialized pitches to the offensive targets.
like to see Beerman jump on board

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT