ADVERTISEMENT

2024 NCAA Tournament Gonzaga vs. Purdue MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

Watch the Zag's bench players in the handshake like...the look at Edey like he's Elvis or something.

• Haha
Reactions: Schnelk
You don't think the B1G coaches had anything in their game plan to slow Purdue down? :rolleyes:
? Im sure they did. But we were playing extremely slow, walking it up, playing safe and cautious and everyone looking for edey and passing up shots.

Are you SERIOUSLY going to deny that? Some lf you are just insane

I'm going to Disney World!

IxAgW0yH_400x400.jpg

Reactions: KentuckyBoiler
Who is everyone rooting for in the next one?
I really don't know, both teams are tough. In some ways I want Creighton and in others Tennessee. I don't have any loyalty to either. It's a coin flip tbh. I just want to win. I am old enough to see our last final four appearance but that was over 35 years ago. I had season tickets but I was only a teenager. Too many heartbreaks, time for a Natty. Our fan base has waited too long. Our team is balanced and Zach is a monster. They have earned it I think.

Besides it would be nice to follow the Virginia path where the only #1 teams to lose to a #16 team in NCAA history cam3 back and won a National Championship. UCONN is tough though. I'm going to stop thinking about that though an ld enjoy the Vols vs Creighton to see what awaits us on Sunday. One game at a time.

PS: This is the first time in my lifetime I picked Purdue in my bracket to win it all

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT