ADVERTISEMENT

2000 mules

The criteria was that the person had to visit at a minimum of 10 dropboxes as well as 5 non for profits that were supposedly paying for the mules (on top of excluding those that have prior history in those areas). How many people would fit that criteria? On top of that, they have video surveillance to match the cell phone data. I think they could figure out who's an election worker or taxi driver vs who's dropping multiple ballots fairly easily.

That's also not to mention that the majority of the people they tracked were dropping multiple ballots late at night. 1 am to 4 am. I'm sure people vote regularly at those hours of the day...
It’s obvious we won’t agree, which is fine. I’ve read too much that casts a shadow on the movie and D’Souza is obviously biased based on previous work. You seem to trust it which is also fine.

Ok, back now. How did you know I checked the boards? I don’t even recall this night you keep bringing up, but it sure has you agitated for some reason. I really feel like you need to take a step back before you get put in the corner again. That had to be embarrassing. Good night.
Of course you’re back and of course you don’t recall it, you’re still embarrassed or too nuts to remember it. And you keep talking about me being put in a corner or in timeout. I think the last time I was put in a corner was when I was 7. You fell for that goodbye hook, line, and sinker. It was a joke. Lighten up, crazy guy. And how weird is it that you still talk about it when it was months ago? 😂

Last edited:
Of course you’re back and of course you don’t recall it, you’re still embarrassed or too nuts to remember it. And you keep talking about me being put in a corner or in timeout. I think the last time I was put in a corner was when I was 7. You fell for that goodbye hook, line, and sinker. It was a joke. Lighten up, crazy guy. And how weird is it that you still talk about it when it was months ago? 😂
You don’t forget something as sad as a grown man (I assume) having a buddy post his goodbye letter on an internet message board. Just like you don’t forget that same poster getting put in timeout by the moderators for being a troll. Now listen, I don’t want you to get too worked up and ruin your Thursday. We’re getting close to the weekend so just lighten up. I’d hate for you to get reprimanded again and ruin what should be the best part of the week.

You don’t forget something as sad as a grown man (I assume) having a buddy post his goodbye letter on an internet message board. Just like you don’t forget that same poster getting put in timeout by the moderators for being a troll. Now listen, I don’t want you to get too worked up and ruin your Thursday. We’re getting close to the weekend so just lighten up. I’d hate for you to get reprimanded again and ruin what should be the best part of the week.
Am I the first thing you think of when you get up? Totally normal to think about me and respond to a post of mine at 6:30 AM. And why do you keep saying I was put in timeout by moderators when I wasn’t? I checked my DMs again and there’s nothing there. You’re a little off mentally, aren’t you?

@BSIT I’m so far in this lunatic’s brain that the first thing he does in the morning is respond to posts of mine. Keep following his nonstop responding to me for some cheap laughs.

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT
@BSIT I’m so far in this lunatic’s brain that the first thing he does in the morning is respond to posts of mine. Keep following his nonstop responding to me for some cheap laughs.
Lunatic? Resorting to name-calling now? That’ll get you slapped on the wrist faster than anything by the moderators. But then again you know all about that. Try to have a good day my man. I’m sure it’s difficult when you’re as worked up as you are.

Lunatic? Resorting to name-calling now? That’ll get you slapped on the wrist faster than anything by the moderators. But then again you know all about that. Try to have a good day my man. I’m sure it’s difficult when you’re as worked up as you are.
It’s not name calling when it’s the truth and will it? Looking forward to hearing from the moderators then and thanks for the heads up. Yep, you too. Enjoy the cubicle and enjoy drumming up more fantasies about me getting put into timeout by the moderators since it’s pretty much all you think and post about.

It’s not name calling when it’s the truth and will it? Looking forward to hearing from the moderators then and thanks for the heads up. Yep, you too. Enjoy the cubicle and enjoy drumming up more fantasies about me getting put into timeout by the moderators since it’s pretty much all you think and post about.
Just take a step back. It’s happening to you again. I was joking at first but I’m honestly starting to get worried about you. I’ll do you a favor and leave you alone. It’s almost too much fun getting you as worked up as you get. I look forward to your next goodbye essay that gets posted by one of your buddies.

Just take a step back. It’s happening to you again. I was joking at first but I’m honestly starting to get worried about you. I’ll do you a favor and leave you alone. It’s almost too much fun getting you as worked up as you get. I look forward to your next goodbye essay that gets posted by one of your buddies.
Take a step back from what and what’s happening to me again? You’d be doing yourself a favor by leaving me alone. And if you think getting somebody worked up who isn’t actually worked up is fun, you may be more nuts that I had originally thought. “Scary” as you’d say. Looking forward to you replying to a post of mine before 7:00 AM tomorrow since I’m so far in your head and am the first thing you thing of when you wake up before heading to the cubicle.

It’s obvious we won’t agree, which is fine. I’ve read too much that casts a shadow on the movie and D’Souza is obviously biased based on previous work. You seem to trust it which is also fine.
I've read the same things you have read and I recently also watched the film. Like I said in an earlier post, Ben Shapiro has criticized the film and I agree with most of his criticisms. He also criticized the "fact checks" and I also agree with most of his criticisms there as well. Of course you're going to agree with the articles you've read, but what you don't know is that those shadows they are casting are flawed in many ways. Mostly because they aren't giving you the full story of what they are criticizing (ie the cell phone data and excluding taxi drivers, etc). They intentionally left out the fact that the scope used to identify "mules" was very narrow and thus most likely quite accurate (although I agree it's potentially not 100%).

I highly recommend you watch the video below because it will show the errors of the film as well as the errors of the "fact" checkers.

Only issue I have with Shapiro here is that, as soon as a ballot (filled out by a legal voter or not) is transported by someone that should not be handing that ballot, it becomes invalid and thus illegal.

Reactions: BSIT
I've read the same things you have read and I recently also watched the film. Like I said in an earlier post, Ben Shapiro has criticized the film and I agree with most of his criticisms. He also criticized the "fact checks" and I also agree with most of his criticisms there as well. Of course you're going to agree with the articles you've read, but what you don't know is that those shadows they are casting are flawed in many ways. Mostly because they aren't giving you the full story of what they are criticizing (ie the cell phone data and excluding taxi drivers, etc). They intentionally left out the fact that the scope used to identify "mules" was very narrow and thus most likely quite accurate (although I agree it's potentially not 100%).

I highly recommend you watch the video below because it will show the errors of the film as well as the errors of the "fact" checkers.

Only issue I have with Shapiro here is that, as soon as a ballot (filled out by a legal voter or not) is transported by someone that should not be handing that ballot, it becomes invalid and thus illegal.

I’ll try to watch later. I wish it were easier to find unbiased reviews since Shapiro definitely falls pretty far to the right. I’m not saying he won’t make good points, but I can only imagine the backlash if I would post a review by Rachel Maddow. And no, I’m not a Rachel Maddow fan just throwing a name out there, I don’t listen to either side.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
You are self named crazyboiler aren’t you? Tic

• Haha
Reactions: crazyboiler
I’ll try to watch later. I wish it were easier to find unbiased reviews since Shapiro definitely falls pretty far to the right. I’m not saying he won’t make good points, but I can only imagine the backlash if I would post a review by Rachel Maddow. And no, I’m not a Rachel Maddow fan just throwing a name out there, I don’t listen to either side.

Shapiro is conservative, but calls things as he sees them and won't try to cover up/shade things to make conservatives look better.

I agree about finding someone not biased, but Shapiro has been pretty vocal about not believing the election was stolen due to lack of evidence.

Here is a response about Shapiro's and others "fact" check or review of the movie. He makes a few good points. The best was what the court had to say about geo tracking.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT