ADVERTISEMENT

---

Has anyone seen why Tee Martin (who won a NC there as the QB and is highly regarded as USC's Offensive Coordinator is not the front runner?

Reactions: TMA62
Has anyone seen why Tee Martin (who won a NC there as the QB and is highly regarded as USC's Offensive Coordinator is not the front runner?
I agree. Thought he was a front-runner. Shows how bad the Vols have it if their hometown hero doesn't want to touch that dumpster-fire.

Last edited:

I don't think he has head coaching experience. I don't know if that matters to the UTK people, though.

100% false - all of it.

There are a couple key media types in Knoxville who hate the AD and want him gone. My take is that they're now making up stuff like this, making him look worse and worse, in hopes that there will be another outcry from the fans to get him fired, just as they effectively un-hired Greg Schiano.

Jeff Brohm was never going to leave Purdue.

Travis is slime. You'll notice he very carefully said "I am told..." in an effort to avoid being sued for defamation.

How do people sleep at night knowing they're undermining people's careers?

Reactions: Inspector100
Hey! I live in Tennessee!

Tennessee's got some great cities and towns, including Knoxville. Many many moons ago, one of the better Chinese restaurants I had been to was in of all places, Clarksville....probably not there any more.....funny how those things stick with you.

Reactions: Zaphod_B
I believe some of the Vol fans who think Clay Travis is basically a shill working with Haslam to run a smear campaign against Currie, their AD.

Im not a fan of telling recruits "I'm not going anywhere FOR NOW" I appreciate the honesty but any recruits on the fence might sign elsewhere if they feel he'll be leaving soon. As long as things are on the up and up for the next guy thats all that matters.

Why do you f***king idiots post every rumor you read on the Internet here as truth???

Clay Travis?? Are you kidding me?

((((HE WANTED TO LEAVE US)))))

Oh, the drama is just dripping.

Let’s create doubt, and piss the fan base off at Brohm by reposting some BS That isn’t true. F*#k you.

Reactions: JohnnyDoeBoiler
I find it hysterical that a grown man is posting about a football coach as though he is leaving ‘us’. I love my Boilers and I love my university...but I’ll never state anything like that. I have absolutely zero to do with the success on the field and so do you.

Reactions: Purdue85
I find it hysterical that a grown man is posting about a football coach as though he is leaving ‘us’. I love my Boilers and I love my university...but I’ll never state anything like that. I have absolutely zero to do with the success on the field and so do you.

I get criticized after using the "jilted lover" comparison, when people constantly go back to the days of Hazell.

That post drives it home . . .

Reactions: JohnnyDoeBoiler
I get criticized after using the "jilted lover" comparison, when people constantly go back to the days of Hazell.

That post drives it home . . .
I post some stuff about hazell still as I find out information that show some of the incredible ineptitude of his ability...not so much as to be a ‘jilted lover’ but to let some people in on some info that I know about.

Hopefully this shakes everyone’s insides a bit to appreciate the fact that Brohm is turning the program around and to look forward!

Reactions: Purdue85
Ha ha

Wow this is why I blasted Miller. Nobody knows a flipping thing so why waste time making claims with no substantiation

To be fair, not sure a coach telling a player he's not leaving is any more valid than a tweet. That much smoke doesn't arise out of nothing. But hopefully it's past us now.

Sorry I triggered some people. Didn't know a lot of info then but more has came out and I retract my statement

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT