ADVERTISEMENT

šŸ˜ sorry

Bethboilerfan

Senior
Sep 14, 2012
Monkeypox: I posted that the decision was unanimous in the Texas lawsuit. That isnā€™t quite correct as two justices (Alito and Thomas) ruled against it on a technical point. I regret the error.

Reactions: Monkey Pox
Monkeypox: I posted that the decision was unanimous in the Texas lawsuit. That isnā€™t quite correct as two justices (Alito and Thomas) ruled against it on a technical point. I regret the error.
They said it had standing but was garbage past that. It was 9-0 on merit 7-2 on standing

Do you guys ever get tired talking about all this stuff? I did not particularly like the results but, hey life goes on. I think that's why you Dems are winning. This means more to you than a lot of Republicans. It's exhausting. In some ways I give you guys credit. I just can't grind on this stuff 24x7 like you do. Just don't confiscate my IRA, that's all I ask.

Do you guys ever get tired talking about all this stuff? I did not particularly like the results but, hey life goes on. I think that's why you Dems are winning. This means more to you than a lot of Republicans. It's exhausting. In some ways I give you guys credit. I just can't grind on this stuff 24x7 like you do. Just don't confiscate my IRA, that's all I ask.

In another thread monkeypox asked about the decision and I answered. I wanted to correct my previous statement. Not a biggie. I donā€™t talk about this stuff except on this board. My hope is that when Trump leaves we can go back to a life without daily tweetsšŸ˜Š

In another thread monkeypox asked about the decision and I answered. I wanted to correct my previous statement. Not a biggie
Again I am not being critical. I just am so exhausted by all this. I think that's how a lot of folks I know you feel. You guys win.

In another thread monkeypox asked about the decision and I answered. I wanted to correct my previous statement. Not a biggie. I donā€™t talk about this stuff except on this board. My hope is that when Trump leaves we can go back to a life without daily tweetsšŸ˜Š

Easily avoided, just cancel your Twitter account.

I don't waste my time on Twitter or Facebook, because, from the information I've gathered, you're getting nothing but opinions & hyperbole, which is abundant on this board. Why try to sip out of the Twitter & Facebook fire hoses, when you can sip from the GD Forum board garden hose?

Again I am not being critical. I just am so exhausted by all this. I think that's how a lot of folks I know you feel. You guys win.

Not quite sure what you mean by "You guys win." I think there would be a lot less "noise" if Trump and Giuliani were not constantly stirring the pot. I read that there have been 60 lawsuits filed by Trump, Giuliani, et al. Plus people are concerned about what Trump might do. I totally understand your exhaustion as this pandemic year is overwhelming even if it had not been an election year. I am totally exhausted from the never-ending reporting on Covid. I am doing everything I can to stay safe - almost living a hermit life except not in a cave,

Not quite sure what you mean by "You guys win." I think there would be a lot less "noise" if Trump and Giuliani were not constantly stirring the pot. I read that there have been 60 lawsuits filed by Trump, Giuliani, et al. Plus people are concerned about what Trump might do. I totally understand your exhaustion as this pandemic year is overwhelming even if it had not been an election year. I am totally exhausted from the never-ending reporting on Covid. I am doing everything I can to stay safe - almost living a hermit life except not in a cave,
It's the President's right to file.

• Haha
Reactions: Monkey Pox

Wow, that's an interesting take. Open your eyes and you'll see that the only people hollering are discontented republicans.
And of course they'll try every single angle, legal or not, to accomplish their means.
When you don't have anything real to say, just start shouting loudly. It always gets attention.
How convenient of you to ignore that part (the raging part) of your party. ;)

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
More threads about leronlimab please. Can it be used for long haulers? Sounds like a home run for Cytodynā€™s stock price. IncellDX profits could soar, chaching!

Wow, that's an interesting take. Open your eyes and you'll see that the only people hollering are discontented republicans.
And of course they'll try every single angle, legal or not, to accomplish their means.
When you don't have anything real to say, just start shouting loudly. It always gets attention.
How convenient of you to ignore that part (the raging part) of your party. ;)
I don't have a party dude. No organized group is going to tell me how to vote, feed me talking points on my iPhone, etc. Love the blanket stereotyping though, by you, of someone you've never met. Carry on however.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT