ADVERTISEMENT

“Trump was right.” - FBI

You find it so amusing, but you know what kind of people are easy to amuse, right?

You seem easily amused, so why don’t you fill me in.

I’m just laughing at the ridiculousness of someone using The Federalist, which is the right wing version of the Enquirer, as some legit source.

MeDiA mAtTeRs crazy guy definitely knows rock solid sources! And of all posters to explain “ridiculousness“ to us, he’s the perfect candidate to do so.

Last edited:
The. Federalist. HahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahaAhahahahahahha!
2-c7a45b2656.jpg

MeDiA mAtTeRs crazy guy definitely knows rock solid sources! And of all posters to explain “ridiculousness“ to us, he’s the perfect candidate to do so.

Again, the Federalist. A right wing rag that doesn’t disclose where it gets its funding from, although most likely from a big Trump supporter. Sooooo reliable and NoT aT AlL BiAsEd.

Again, the Federalist. A right wing rag that doesn’t disclose where it gets its funding from, although most likely from a big Trump supporter. Sooooo reliable and NoT aT AlL BiAsEd.
None of the text transcripts I just posted are from The Federalist. But I doubt you’ll want to read them.

Reactions: atlboiler2156
Again, these are facts. Get back on the meds and clear your head. Calm down. Don’t get all worked up about the messenger of facts. This isn’t left wing hack mEdIa MaTtErS spin about how big and bad Fox News is.

Last edited:
Reactions: New Pal Boiler
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT