ADVERTISEMENT

“I will end this”

He thought he would end it with Trumps vaccine and his mask mandates. Mask mandates don’t work unless everyone wears an N95 mask.

COVID is here to stay for the foreseeable future and the Democrats need to end their lockdowns and mandates, and instead, ramp up testing.

Imagine the liberal outrage about the inability to get tests if Trump was in office.

He thought he would end it with Trumps vaccine and his mask mandates. Mask mandates don’t work unless everyone wears an N95 mask.

COVID is here to stay for the foreseeable future and the Democrats need to end their lockdowns and mandates, and instead, ramp up testing.

Imagine the liberal outrage about the inability to get tests if Trump was in office.
None of them would even be VACCINATED!! Remember Harris saying she didn’t trust a Trump produced vaccine??

Honestly, I don't even get what's the point of ramping up testing. So far, all testing has provided is a data point to be used to scare people and control them, other than that, it really doesn't accomplish anything. When my kids got hit by contact tracing, we just sat out their waiting period because testing would've only gotten them back a day or two sooner and I wasn't risking putting any one else through having to have their kids sit at home from a bogus contact trace just on the off chance my healthy kids popped a positive.

No, we just need to end the madness completely and just accept this thing is here and not going anywhere.

Reactions: Crayfish57
Honestly, I don't even get what's the point of ramping up testing. So far, all testing has provided is a data point to be used to scare people and control them, other than that, it really doesn't accomplish anything. When my kids got hit by contact tracing, we just sat out their waiting period because testing would've only gotten them back a day or two sooner and I wasn't risking putting any one else through having to have their kids sit at home from a bogus contact trace just on the off chance my healthy kids popped a positive.

No, we just need to end the madness completely and just accept this thing is here and not going anywhere.
In general I agree, but testing does give those with COVID anxiety the knowledge that they either have it or they don’t.(assuming the testing is reliable and not a false test)

🤔

I never understood how testing was/is so important to "controlling" the spread. The majority of carriers are asymptomatic and by the time you have symptoms you have already been communicable so most infections are done prior to the carrier knowing they were infected.

So how does testing stop that?

In general I agree, but testing does give those with COVID anxiety the knowledge that they either have it or they don’t.(assuming the testing is reliable and not a false test)

🤔
And that's kind of the issue. People need to work on getting over their COVID anxiety which is induced by the media and politics. More testing does nothing to really alleviate that, it just helps keep the panic going.

And that's kind of the issue. People need to work on getting over their COVID anxiety which is induced by the media and politics. More testing does nothing to really alleviate that, it just helps keep the panic going.

And it is a sword to wield.

You tested positive? Now you must stop your life for 2 weeks, or else!

I don't know what the or else is, but it's BAD!

• Haha
Reactions: Indy_Rider
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT