ADVERTISEMENT

Zionsville vs Cathedral Video Link

Only watched most of the third quarter...……...I want to say IT scored 12pts in that quarter? or damn close..
Would love to see IT and Zion win in front of Archie and Wizzo……..

Lots of IU turds in attendance as well LOL
I really like Franklin and Newman but I wouldn’t want either to be the best player in my recruiting class. You did land a good one in Newman though. He’s going to be a good collegiate player. So what were the stats of each player in the game tonight?

I really like Franklin and Newman but I wouldn’t want either to be the best player in my recruiting class. You did land a good one in Newman though. He’s going to be a good collegiate player. So what were the stats of each player in the game tonight?
Newman wasn't in that game.

It was good seeing Frank Kendrick there all decked out in Purdue gear...…..although he was laughing it up with Izzo on the sidelines.

Yeah, I bet he did. Have fun finishing 10th next year and the year after in the B10. IU probably wins the conference the next 3 years and goes to the final 4 two of those years.
Wow! This post reminds me of walking downtown Chicago.

You have all seen guys like Cropper364 in downtown Chicago (or any other larger city). Any place where the mental health facilities are struggling with the inmates. He is that guy on the street corner in an old vest and raggedy coat, scraggly beard and dirty fingers, preaching Armageddon in the next two weeks. He has the same story for the past 15 years, but you know... Armageddon is coming in the next two weeks.

Some folks put some quarters in his little cup, others walk by and just pity him. Poor Cropper. He used to have a clue about the order of this world. Now he has to come on the Purdue board to get validation and proclaim his version of the apocalypse.

Sorry Cropper, the real story, the real truth, is Purdue >>> IU in basketball and football this year, and for most of history. Sorry li'l brother.

Reactions: BoilerAndy
Yeah, I bet he did. Have fun finishing 10th next year and the year after in the B10. IU probably wins the conference the next 3 years and goes to the final 4 two of those years.

People like you are the reason that Purdue fans have to rag on IU fans. Stop embarrassing yourself and the rest of the reasonable IU fans. Just stop.

I’m as much an IU fan as you are, probably more so actually, but I like to think that I’m reasonable, unlike you. I think IU will have a lot of talent next year, but they’re going to be young. And they’re going to be replacing Morgan and likely Romeo. That’s a lot. I don’t think TDJ is ready to replace Morgan as a freshman. And to expect any team to reach the final 4 in two out of the next 3 years is unreasonable. That’s difficult to do, and you’re proclaiming it like fact, which makes you look ridiculous. Again, just stop.

People like you are the reason that Purdue fans have to rag on IU fans. Stop embarrassing yourself and the rest of the reasonable IU fans. Just stop.

I’m as much an IU fan as you are, probably more so actually, but I like to think that I’m reasonable, unlike you. I think IU will have a lot of talent next year, but they’re going to be young. And they’re going to be replacing Morgan and likely Romeo. That’s a lot. I don’t think TDJ is ready to replace Morgan as a freshman. And to expect any team to reach the final 4 in two out of the next 3 years is unreasonable. That’s difficult to do, and you’re proclaiming it like fact, which makes you look ridiculous. Again, just stop.
I don’t care what you think. When you can get talent to play defense those teams tend to go deep in the tourney. Archie gets talent and demands that they play good D.

Big time agree..With TJD being a Morgan replacement next year.
Sorry not even close as a freshmen. .
Morgan is a savvy veteran around the rim..Even with bigger guy's on him. He knows angles. Head fakes .Useing the opposite side of the rim..For baskets. .That said..
Two year's of weights and his in sophomore year. Davis's will be a load. Having Rob at the point will be huge next year IU...I have tons of Purdue friends. .But I cant understand the IT recruitment by M.P. To me he = Hunter this year..

Big time agree..With TJD being a Morgan replacement next year.
Sorry not even close as a freshmen. .
Morgan is a savvy veteran around the rim..Even with bigger guy's on him. He knows angles. Head fakes .Useing the opposite side of the rim..For baskets. .That said..
Two year's of weights and his in sophomore year. Davis's will be a load. Having Rob at the point will be huge next year IU...I have tons of Purdue friends. .But I cant understand the IT recruitment by M.P. To me he = Hunter this year..
But if Hunter turns out to be a solid contributor next year, how is that different from your description of TJD?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT