ADVERTISEMENT

Zeke Nnaji Visit

Jul 12, 2018
Has anyone heard anything about the Zeke Nnaji unofficial visit to Purdue on 28 August? I am curious to know if anything is known of the visit and his feelings on Purdue after seeing the campus and facilities and meeting with Painter and his staff.

Has anyone heard anything about the Zeke Nnaji unofficial visit to Purdue on 28 August? I am curious to know if anything is known of the visit and his feelings on Purdue after seeing the campus and facilities and meeting with Painter and his staff.

Wasn't it the 27th? You can bet he had a good time & for sure tweeted... "I thank the Most High for receiving a scholarship" As that has been his response to all his many offers..... Anyway @ least he has his priorities straight.

Reactions: Fansince72
He is on a 10 visit trip. I would be surprised if he does any interviews during the trip given the constant travel that is involved.

With that being said, I can almost guarantee the feedback on all 10 schools will be that the trips went well (typical response on unofficial visits across the board).

Should be noted that he recently received an offer from Kansas, which is said to be his dream school.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT