ADVERTISEMENT

You reap what you sow

BuilderBob6

All-American
Jan 27, 2007
North Carolina
There are threads within the thread of even more videos.

All these people........upon hearing about the enforcement of the warrant at MAR, chose to believe trump did nothing wrong. Without hesitation. They immediately chose to believe the tyrannical government was at fault, not Donald Trump.

That's a cult. Sorry. It just is.

Now I need to buy more ammo to protect myself from these crazy bastards, not the government.

There are threads within the thread of even more videos.

All these people........upon hearing about the enforcement of the warrant at MAR, chose to believe trump did nothing wrong. Without hesitation. They immediately chose to believe the tyrannical government was at fault, not Donald Trump.

That's a cult. Sorry. It just is.

Now I need to buy more ammo to protect myself from these crazy bastards, not the government.

And you immediately choose to believe the government. Question nothing, believe everything because of your cult-like hatred of Trump. What’s he been arrested for, Bob? Got any proof of the crimes he’s broken?

And they’re not coming for you, Bob. Twitter has you convinced they will but they won’t. They don’t care about a nothing Twitter guy like you.

Pot meet kettle.
Wtf are you talking about? Look at my posts over the last couple days.

You don't want to talk about all those videos of people in your party who are talking about taking up arms? Doesn't bother you?

If a reasonable person were to jump to a conclusion, would the result of that be to start a civil freaking war?

Can you say this is wrong? Yes no?

You don't want to talk about all those videos of people in your party who are talking about taking up arms? Doesn't bother you?

If a reasonable person were to jump to a conclusion, would the result of that be to start a civil freaking war?

Now do one all of the one's in your party talking about attacking people who disagree with them and pushing violence. They aren't hard to find.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Here I thought there were Republicans that might say those calling for civil war are wrong.

Probably more important than you whining about a trump thread. This is more serious, don't you think?
No, we know their are idiots on both sides and are willing to accept that. It's the left that acts like it's only an issue coming from the right.

Now do one all of the one's in your party talking about attacking people who disagree with them and pushing violence. They aren't hard to find.
No, you do it. You show me the ones saying they are going to commit treason by force. Go ahead.

Your stupid comparisons suck.

Can you say this is wrong? You don't want to answer?

No, you do it. You show me the ones saying they are going to commit treason by force. Go ahead.

I'm not a repub, but anyone calling for civil war is an idiot.

How about not three, but only two examples of an egregious lie by Carlson? You don't want to answer?

Not to mention the right is talking about defunding the FBI. Where have we heard this before?

As many have pointed out, your TDS and preaching on this board is mini-cult like. Even if you don’t want to admit it.

I am not afraid to admit that I actively preach about Biden’s economic failures. I feel it’s my mission to educate those who are unaware.

You are the same with everything anti-Trump.

Preaching leads to a cult following.

Just accept it. (And thus, my pot meet kettle comment)

Poor Bob....can't stop thinking about Trump. Possibly one of the strongest cases of TDS known to mankind.

But....at least pedo lives matter, right Bob?
When he’s not thinking about Trump, he’s replying to Biden on Twitter with pictures of his dog. 😂

I’m not making that up btw.

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG
As many have pointed out, your TDS and preaching on this board is mini-cult like. Even if you don’t want to admit it.

I am not afraid to admit that I actively preach about Biden’s economic failures. I feel it’s my mission to educate those who are unaware.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57

You play the middle very poorly, Bob. Always going after one side pointing fingers. Find happiness and take a break. Twitter is destroying you.

This post is one of the best posts in board history.

That post of his should be a wake up call for you. Reasonable people don’t do what you do every single day on here.

Serenity now Bob. I cannot control others just like you cannot control the far left of your party like Rashida Tlaib who wants to let everyone out of prison. Serial killers and everyone. You wanna talk about that?

Hey Bob…Newsflash…I am a member of the right. I haven’t cleaned my gun and haven’t went on an ammo purchasing binge in an effort to “prepare” for the next “civil war”.

Take a breath. Fringe individuals gonna fringe. Just like the far left person trying to assassinate Kavanaugh. Fringe individuals exist.

Are you going to take responsibility for the Democrats supporting the far right candidates. WTF is that about. That’s Democrats actively funding far right candidates, the very same ones that you codemn on this board like MTG. You wonder how people like that get elected, well, today it’s from the support from YOUR PARTY.

when you point your index finger, there are three fingers pointing back to yourself.

Last edited:

Do you want to talk about all the people in your party who rioted in cities across the country for 6 months straight causing, burning businesses, attacking the police, causing billions in damage and killing several people?

Reactions: tearsforfears
Do you want to talk about all the people in your party who rioted in cities across the country for 6 months straight causing, burning businesses, attacking the police, causing billions in damage and killing several people?
Yeah, that was bad and I said so many times.......and it's also been over for months.......and it wasn't armed citizens in militias planning to attack people that don't agree with them.......or government agencies.......just like the guy did in Ohio. Was that a coincidence? Was the fact that all those videos were posted since the warrant being served at MAR? How long are you people going to stay under the delusion that people looting and setting fires for days holds a candle to pissed off Trumpers, armed to the teeth, threatening a civil war and violent overthrow of the government? You are so freaking weak you can't even come out against these people. You're so clueless you think this will just go away if you don't talk about it.

Yeah, that was bad and I said so many times.......and it's also been over for months.......and it wasn't armed citizens in militias planning to attack people that don't agree with them.......or government agencies.......just like the guy did in Ohio. Was that a coincidence? Was the fact that all those videos were posted since the warrant being served at MAR? How long are you people going to stay under the delusion that people looting and setting fires for days holds a candle to pissed off Trumpers, armed to the teeth, threatening a civil war and violent overthrow of the government? You are so freaking weak you can't even come out against these people. You're so clueless you think this will just go away if you don't talk about it.
What does a person “coming out” here against these people accomplish other than appeasing you and conforming to your beliefs? You’re a weak bully, Bob. Get a damn life.

Serenity now Bob. I cannot control others just like you cannot control the far left of your party like Rashida Tlaib who wants to let everyone out of prison. Serial killers and everyone. You wanna talk about that?

Hey Bob…Newsflash…I am a member of the right. I haven’t cleaned my gun and haven’t went on an ammo purchasing binge in an effort to “prepare” for the next “civil war”.

Take a breath. Fringe individuals gonna fringe. Just like the far left person trying to assassinate Kavanaugh. Fringe individuals exist.

Are you going to take responsibility for the Democrats supporting the far right candidates. WTF is that about. That’s Democrats actively funding far right candidates, the very same ones that you codemn on this board like MTG. You wonder how people like that get elected, well, today is from the support from YOUR PARTY.

when you point your index finger, there are three fingers pointing back to yourself.
Bob is a little extra preachy today. CONFORM TO BOB’S OPINIONS AND FEARS OR BE CALLED WEAK!!!

No, I said what those people did on Jan 6th, (which was over 1.5 years ago and lasted a total of about 6 hours.....) was wrong. I disagreed with it. But to act like a few people carrying flags and dressed like they were going to a tailgate party was going to 'over throw the government' is a little bit of an overreaction.
Compare that with hundreds of thousands, rioting and looting in every major (and many not-major) cities for over 6 months.

And...I'm still waiting for you, Purduefan1, BNi or Indy35 to tell us what crime Trump has committed?

You have congress, senators even Biden effectively telling people to actively go after supreme court judges. That is treason by force and an attempt to over throw the government.

Then you have the entire BLM and such pushing stuff.

Maxine Walters actively telling people to get into people's faces and make them uncomfortable if they don't agree with them. The list goes on quite a bit

There are plenty of video proof out there of their comments, I don't care enough to go look. But the left is defiantly guilty of everything the accuse Trump of in spades. They have no high ground to stand on, yet you never call them out for the same stuff because you only care about trashing one side.

That’s right, you’re not. You are a Trump supporter and defender above all else.

It’s high time we divested the two. I’m glad to see you among the first to do so.
aborted post from about 11a, replaced by another.

But glad you had a chance to save face (but not your ass) and make at attempt at being witty.

Are you related to purduesucksbad?

Refresh my memory. Did you denounce the "people in your party" when they advocated raising $$$ to bail out those thay ttmried to burn down cities after George Floyd's death? I expect a deflection. My point is that others don't speak for me just because they claim membership in a party that I have voted for and I don't speak for them either.

Refresh my memory. Did you denounce the "people in your party" when they advocated raising $$$ to bail out those thay ttmried to burn down cities after George Floyd's death? I expect a deflection. My point is that others don't speak for me just because they claim membership in a party that I have voted for and I don't speak for them either.
Poor Bob doesn’t know any better. He’s not emotionally mature enough to understand that when you see a crazy Republican on Twitter, that crazy person doesn’t represent every single Republican in the country. He’s so dramatic.

Is your company building fallout shelters? Looks like I need to get one based on your post.

Reactions: Crayfish57
ADVERTISEMENT