ADVERTISEMENT

You guys have Missouri’s respect for beating us last year.

Apr 15, 2017
I always thought Purdue and Missouri were similar we both hate Indiana and kU (basketball powers) and do much better in football than those schools. You guys are classy and realistic and we knew it was going to be a battle for along time. Missouri has never had very good luck against Indiana or Purdue in football (going 6-14-1 all time.) But you guys play up to the competition when guys like Joe Tiller and Jeff Brohm are your coaches.

I always thought Purdue and Missouri were similar we both hate Indiana and kU (basketball powers) and do much better in football than those schools. You guys are classy and realistic and we knew it was going to be a battle for along time. Missouri has never had very good luck against Indiana or Purdue in football (going 6-14-1 all time.) But you guys play up to the competition when guys like Joe Tiller and Jeff Brohm are your coaches.

classy post. Best of luck the rest of the way.

Thanks.Lock is a beast and I hope Purdue doesnt face another QB as good as him all year.

I am still f’n pissed that Rutgers loss to ku. I want ku to drop football so badly and now these two wins are going to make them think they are now the ‘95 cowboys. But at least Nebraska loss.

ADVERTISEMENT