ADVERTISEMENT

Yep, now we know

TwinDegrees2

All-American
Aug 8, 2009
North Central Indiana
52788207_10218219404302406_8210906910698766336_n.jpg

Reactions: Bruce1 and 70boiler
Makes you wonder who would keep such a guy as their personal attorney/fixer for 10 years? What about an organization that would make him their Deputy Finance Chair, what does that say?

What about a political party that believes he's no longer lying.

Hi
What do you think he is lying about? I think he is telling the truth about the Stormy Daniels payoff. That is the issue that is sending him to jail plus he did have receipts for the money he received.

What about a political party that believes he's no longer lying.

If he lies under oath before Congress, they'll bury him underneath the jail. That's what. He actually played down some of the most salacious allegations that have been circulating on social media.

If he lies under oath before Congress, they'll bury him underneath the jail. That's what. He actually played down some of the most salacious allegations that have been circulating on social media.
You do realize he's already lied to congress previously, right?

Reactions: NG.q15
Not sure why anyone cares what Cohen has to say, none of it matters unless he has evidence to support his statements. Whether or not he is lying doesn't matter, he has no credibility so his statements alone are hollow. Public hearings have become a joke.

Not sure why anyone cares what Cohen has to say, none of it matters unless he has evidence to support his statements. Whether or not he is lying doesn't matter, he has no credibility so his statements alone are hollow. Public hearings have become a joke.

A big reason why these public hearings have become a joke is because of clowns like Jim Jordan. That video was a nice piece of partisan grandstanding and waste of everyone's time. Ask good questions or STFU.
What he said was spot on though. You can choose to not believe it because of your personal bias but its kind of hard to not see Lanny Davis all over this thing - especially when he's telling congressional staffers it was all his doing.

What he said was spot on though. You can choose to not believe it because of your personal bias but its kind of hard to not see Lanny Davis all over this thing - especially when he's telling congressional staffers it was all his doing.
I never said he was wrong...I have no idea if his theories on Lanny Davis are right. Take it up with your fellow committee members behind closed doors. Isn't less political theater what everyone wants?

Reactions: miksta
I never said he was wrong...I have no idea if his theories on Lanny Davis are right. Take it up with your fellow committee members behind closed doors. Isn't less political theater what everyone wants?
Less political theater? And this committee just spent two days listening to Michael freakin' Cohen. With Lanny Davis whispering in his ear - at no charge.

Ask good questions or STFU.
Just curious - were you this outraged by the Judiciary Committee members asking questions of Judge Kavanaugh about his high school yearbook? Or how about when Spartacus told us how brave he was? Did you tell them to STFU or naw?

Just curious - were you this outraged by the Judiciary Committee members asking questions of Judge Kavanaugh about his high school yearbook? Or how about when Spartacus told us how brave he was? Did you tell them to STFU or naw?

Kavanaugh - no, whether or not you think the whole thing was silly I do not have a problem with the committee asking a nominee for a lifetime appointment to the supreme court simple questions about his past.

Booker - yea, he can save his righteousness for Twitter and his soon to be failed presidential bid.

Any other questions, or naw?

You do realize he's already lied to congress previously, right?
It's unfortunate you're too mentally deficient, along with your brethren, to comprehend that since he was convicted of perjury that means what he said Drumpf didn't do, Drumpf actually did.

It's unfortunate you're genes are allowed to spread in the world.

It's unfortunate you're genes are allowed to spread in the world.
Man I figured you were done responding to me after you gave me my signature and all. Good to see you not giving up the fight - kind of like Hillary and the dems. Regarding my genes - one of my daughters got all A's at our alma mater her first semester and my other daughter is likely going there as well. Based on your irrational and immature posts, I'm going to go out on a limb and say you don't have kids. Amiright?

Man I figured you were done responding to me after you gave me my signature and all. Good to see you not giving up the fight - kind of like Hillary and the dems. Regarding my genes - one of my daughters got all A's at our alma mater her first semester and my other daughter is likely going there as well. Based on your irrational and immature posts, I'm going to go out on a limb and say you don't have kids. Amiright?

I bet they're proud of their mature father, trolling libs on internet message boards all day. Great example and use of time.

Reactions: Bill4411
I bet they're proud of their mature father, trolling libs on internet message boards all day. Great example and use of time.
You're right - I should just block him since he attacked me first. Done.

You post on this board 10x more than I do. More hypocrisy from the left or naw?
Wait until the next young black kid gets shot and killed with questionable circumstances surrounding the why, you'll be posting often to let us all know every negative bit of spin you can find on the webs about the kid.

Reactions: indy35
Wait until the next young black kid gets shot and killed with questionable circumstances surrounding the why, you'll be posting often to let us all know every negative bit of spin you can find on the webs about the kid.

Why are you singling out black kids. Shouldn't it be all kids? All kids lives matter.

Why are you singling out black kids. Shouldn't it be all kids? All kids lives matter.
If he consistently came on here attacking white victims of shootings maybe you would have a valid point, for once, but he only comes out of the crevices when its a black victim, so here you are again talking nonsense thinking you have a "gottcha" moment.

If he consistently came on here attacking white victims of shootings maybe you would have a valid point, for once, but he only comes out of the crevices when its a black victim, so here you are again talking nonsense thinking you have a "gottcha" moment.

Um? What you saying Willis?

Last edited:
I think this is spot on regardless of which way you lean.

A big reason why these public hearings have become a joke is because of clowns like Jim Jordan. That video was a nice piece of partisan grandstanding and waste of everyone's time. Ask good questions or STFU.
I think you could be a lot more fairer than that. It's quite obvious all parties do that. I think that fact sucks and I don't see any change on the horizon.

ADVERTISEMENT