ADVERTISEMENT

Yale v. Purdue Game Thread (NCAA Tournament - East - First Round)

Edert....

Rockin the Sam Elliott "do" as well....

PHOTO-Kentucky-Lost-To-Doug-Edert-Of-All-People.jpg
Sam Elliot, my favorite actor.

I wear one when I am out because one member of our family has serious health issues and Covid would almost certainly be fatal. I always think when I see others with masks that they are trying to protect a family member????
In the last 3 weeks
- 44 friend year old died of Covid
- 70 year old father of a friend died of Covid
- 50 year old husband of a friend died of Covid
+ a 50 year old friend that now has to rest when climbing flight of stairs
+ multiple friends and family members that are at risk
That is why

In the last 3 weeks
- 44 friend year old died of Covid
- 70 year old father of a friend died of Covid
- 50 year old husband of a friend died of Covid
+ a 50 year old friend that now has to rest when climbing flight of stairs
+ multiple friends and family members that are at risk
That is why
Sorry to hear that. Out of curiosity, how many of them were fully vaccinated?

Beat me. The one I know that died never had a shot and I blame the hospital for delaying treatment. On the other side docs are now finding some micro clots??? as long as 12 inches...and the Switzerland study finding the migration in organs. I can understand the younger ones not at risk of death being worried about the risks not known that Phizer wanted the data notbeing open for 75 years that a week ago now requires 55,000 paged every month to be released.

Being older and diabetic I figured I was the canary in the mine. Depending on your age and health I can understand different choices for the shots

There's reportedly a 300% rise in FIFA deaths due to vaccine.

Masks don't really help, but if you want to wear one, go for it. Do everything you believe helps protect those you love.
I really don’t know if masks help against Covid but I have not had a cold nor flu since I started wearing a mask. I do not want to be the person who exposes my relative to anything that might hurt him. I also don’t want to discuss this further on the basketball board. 🙋‍♀️

I really don’t know if masks help against Covid but I have not had a cold nor flu since I started wearing a mask. I do not want to be the person who exposes my relative to anything that might hurt him. I also don’t want to discuss this further on the basketball board. 🙋‍♀️
Good comments.

I think if it makes you feel better, do it.

I also think you hit the nail on the head... it might... might prevent getting it, but doesn't really do a thing for transmitting (grabbing it, fiddling with it, moving it down to talk, etc.). Some of the material used is just too thin to do much.

Good one! Lee was tough! Really good! And that'd be awesome if EM does too.
I've been a minor friend with Doug and his brother Benji and Benji's son Andy for a long time. Doug and Todd Foster have both had great lives as they went on from PU basketball. Doug has many stories from playing overseas.

One was partially vaccinated, one was fully vaccinated, and one was not vaccinated. I do not know the status of the other.

There are ~114,000,000 Americans that are not fully vaccinated

I'll leave it at that in this thread. Boiler Up

ADVERTISEMENT