ADVERTISEMENT

Xavier Johnson

BoilerFan#35

Sophomore
Jun 30, 2012
NCAA career TO leaders rank #17 right now. Another 55 and he will be second all time! Glad IU has such a great decision maker at the helm of their national title contending team. Will be fun to keep track of his progress throughout this season.

NCAA career TO leaders rank #17 right now. Another 55 and he will be second all time! Glad IU has such a great decision maker at the helm of their national title contending team. Will be fun to keep track of his progress throughout this season.

I sometimes watch other teams to see players we recruited or might watch a good non Purdue game.

But the only players I keep track of are Purdue though. Not sure why this is a post on the Purdue board?

I'm here to talk college basketball. I just find it funny how there is a constant need to compare to IU by Purdue fans.
How do you see this as a "comparison" thread? The OP was not comparing anything between IU and Purdue.

Are there any Purdue threads on your board?

I'm here to talk college basketball. I just find it funny how there is a constant need to compare to IU by Purdue fans.
Aren’t there any IU boards to talk college basketball on ?

You don’t find IU Scott intellectually stimulating?

I appreciate that you can't talk basketball with your fellow Loosiers since they haven't really seen any in several years.

• Haha
Reactions: delarno
Wasn’t there a Simpson episode where Milhouse is all excited because the girls are talking about him? They were saying terrible things, but his perspective was, “At least they are talking about me”. Sort of reminds me of this thread. Milhouse = IU troll.

Reading this thread, there was a reasonable attempt to talk about a specific player, but Milhouse jumps in all excited that at least there is an IU related post. Thinks this means something. Too funny. :cool:

Wasn’t there a Simpson episode where Milhouse is all excited because the girls are talking about him? They were saying terrible things, but his perspective was, “At least they are talking about me”. Sort of reminds me of this thread. Milhouse = IU troll.

Reading this thread, there was a reasonable attempt to talk about a specific player, but Milhouse jumps in all excited that at least there is an IU related post. Thinks this means something. Too funny. :cool:
It means as usual, Purdue has Big Brother on the brain. Which is fine. Purdue is really seeing the most success they've ever seen in their program the last 5 years.

Comparisons or mentions. Happens a lot. Little brother type stuff.
Funny how "little" brother has a dominant record against "big" brother in the major sports. And "big" brother obsessively hangs aroung "little" brother, begging to be noticed. Only at Indinia is that an accepted definition. But it's Indinia, so there you go.

Reactions: Schnelk
It means as usual, Purdue has Big Brother on the brain. Which is fine. Purdue is really seeing the most success they've ever seen in their program the last 5 years.
I don't think it means what you think it means. However, you are not contributing to any real basketball discussion. You are just trolling your rival's board (If you can actually call IU our rival anymore).

Last edited:
I don't think it means what you think it means. However, you are not contributing to any real basketball discussion. You are just trolling your rival's board (If you can actually IU our rival anymore).
the clown from Neb that was guarding Smith reminded me of the X

Gotta feel bad for the kid too, a lot of pressure with the big ten pre season rankings which had him as one of the best PGs in the Big Ten. Oh well.

ADVERTISEMENT