ADVERTISEMENT

WVB team sweeps UMBC

DocRon

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 15, 2001
Sheridan , Michigan
Purdue dominated 25-20, 25-20 and 25-17. Many second string players got minutes. It might be a tougher match this afternoon against 2-0 UC Davis.

I wonder if many people gave up on seeing the match last night as it started 45 mins late and on BigTen Plus there was no announcement of that, just their maddening screen with the same drum "noise" over and over. (Thank goodness the delay was posted on twitter.)

Purdue dominated 25-20, 25-20 and 25-17. Many second string players got minutes. It might be a tougher match this afternoon against 2-0 UC Davis.

I wonder if many people gave up on seeing the match last night as it started 45 mins late and on BigTen Plus there was no announcement of that, just their maddening screen with the same drum "noise" over and over. (Thank goodness the delay was posted on twitter.)
The Kansas State/UC Davis game was at 4:30 pm in Holloway for this tournament. That match was a 5 sets which ran long and they also needed to allow time for the Purdue/UMBC teams to warm up. If the KS/UC Davis match took the normal time, the Purdue match would have started on time.

The Kansas State/UC Davis game was at 4:30 pm in Holloway for this tournament. That match was a 5 sets which ran long and they also needed to allow time for the Purdue/UMBC teams to warm up. If the KS/UC Davis match took the normal time, the Purdue match would have started on time.
I understand but to keep your consumers in the dark for 45 mins (unless you happen to check twitter) is poor customer relations. It is one of the reasons that some people feel BTN+ is not worth it.

Reactions: bitsycs
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT