ADVERTISEMENT

Worst Half of Purdue Football Ever...

BoilerInChiTown

True Freshman
Oct 5, 2016
I've seen a lot of it and this this the worst half of Purdue football ever include the Hazel era...

Both lines getting manhandled. Zero preparation. Mistackle everywhere and this this after a bye week. Walter is not the guy.

If this continues without improvements. I'm not see 3-4 wins with this team this year. Then let's cut bait and move on with Walter...

I've seen a lot of it and this this the worst half of Purdue football ever include the Hazel era...

Both lines getting manhandled. Zero preparation. Mistackle everywhere and this this after a bye week. Walter is not the guy.

If this continues without improvements. I'm not see 3-4 wins with this team this year. Then let's cut bait and move on with Walter...
3-4? Where?

Reactions: superAJ.1
I have ushered for 51 years and this is the worst I have ever seen a PU football team---even worse than Hazell and Agase

Last edited:

Best offensive play occurred when two nd dbs collided and the best tackle of the day may have been the offensive player who saved a td on the tip pick.

Reactions: NVboiler
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT