ADVERTISEMENT

Worship and Fuller

KentuckyBoiler

All-American
Jul 6, 2011
It was great to see Fuller get some action last week, and great seeing Worship out there yesterday after being out for almost 2 years.

King has shown he is definitely a north/south runner and not east/west runner. I think Murphy will give us a runner that will be able to get around the corner next year.

With our running problems, and I know our OL contributes to that, it just seems like we would want our veterans playing in the backfield.

It was great to see Fuller get some action last week, and great seeing Worship out there yesterday after being out for almost 2 years.

King has shown he is definitely a north/south runner and not east/west runner. I think Murphy will give us a runner that will be able to get around the corner next year.

With our running problems, and I know our OL contributes to that, it just seems like we would want our veterans playing in the backfield.

Hewitt might be that guy as well.

In Murphy’s highlights... Doerue looks faster

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT