ADVERTISEMENT

Women’s basketball off-season primer

DubJellison

Staff Writer
Staff
Oct 26, 2022
After the season wrapped up Monday, Boiler Upload takes an early look at the off-season for Purdue women’s basketball.

Four vets and 550+ games exit the program
Young core looks to improve in year two
Biggest portal needs for the Boilers
What could the rotation look like?

Reactions: Russ Ford
After the season wrapped up Monday, Boiler Upload takes an early look at the off-season for Purdue women’s basketball.

Good write up…any names on the portal list you’ve heard about?

Thanks for the write up Dub. The story makes it seem like Mckenna may actually return. Excluding potential transfers, she could be our second best shooter next season. She did shoot 41% from 3 in her HS career. I think that number can translate to college when you consider she has good form and a fairly quick release.

I'd like to see her back and we could see her in that stretch 4 or 3 spot if she can move laterally enough to keep other wing players in front of her.

From the little I've seen, she seems like a smart heady player who won't force things(driving into traffic) or try to do something she isn't capable of. She knows her limits and plays to her strengths.

Reactions: MichaelRR
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT