ADVERTISEMENT

With Purdue's influx of Southern talent

I did. You just refused to acknowledge. You have never admitted you were wrong on this forum. Provide proof or I’m correct.
Never. Not once. Ever has he admitted he was wrong. I'm sure he's a pleasure to live and work with...

Never. Not once. Ever has he admitted he was wrong. I'm sure he's a pleasure to live and work with...
85 is the biggest clown on this board. He/she has been proven wrong hundreds of times with point blank objective proof, yet they will continually ignore it and keep blabbering whatever the hell they’re trying to sell. Don’t expect a response. They’re too weak to acknowledge they’re wrong. They’ll just move on to the next thread.

stunning analysis, and didn't rebut a single point I made.

Stunning...
How many guys were we getting from tillers decline 05 through brohm’s upswing who had commitable offers from the likes of what Miami and FSU were then? Between Kyle Orton and George who did we get that was rated higher than Ricardo with the kind of offers that don’t say “wink wink stay away from this kid” a la Jason kacinko. How big was that list?

How many guys were we getting from tillers decline 05 through brohm’s upswing who had commitable offers from the likes of what Miami and FSU were then? Between Kyle Orton and George who did we get that was rated higher than Ricardo with the kind of offers that don’t say “wink wink stay away from this kid” a la Jason kacinko. How big was that list?
Bentley. Thats about it.

In what.. 19 years? Lmao

Also Stu? Maybe Lymon? But perhaps the big boys had cooked on him in the process
Lymon had a michigan offer. Academics were the conern with him.

Ryan Baker was a legit commit. Bryant was legit.

still... there's nothing there where you rebut my point.

Try doing that...

not how it works.
You have to PROVE I'm wrong.

You cannot.

If you can... have at it.
I did you just ignored it. Also, of course you would continue to use a logical fallacy and say you’re correct.

this is trolling at this point, right?

Last edited:
Reactions: purduepat1969
I did you just ignored it. Also, of course you would continue to use a logical fallacy and say you’re correct.

this is trolling at this point, right?
He could he the master fisherman of them all. Probably sitting there with his wife like “Ricardo Allen! Watch this..”.

Reactions: purduepat1969
ADVERTISEMENT