ADVERTISEMENT

Will Trump Win this Round with the Deep State?

Such a well-articulated statement by you. You have no interest in discussing policies and positions you disagree with. You just assail, ridicule, and shout down those on the “other side”. You apply fascist-style tactics even though you abhor the term. It’s as if no one’s views matter but yours. You are an arrogant, little prick.

Conrad Black is a much more articulate and erudite man than you’ll ever be.

Reactions: boiler800
Such a well-articulated statement by you. You have no interest in discussing policies and positions you disagree with. You just assail, ridicule, and shout down those on the “other side”. You apply fascist-style tactics even though you abhor the term. It’s as if no one’s views matter but yours. You are an arrogant, little prick.

Quoted for irony.

Are they? Do you have proof they targeted the US today? I certainly don’t know.
Lol. Didn't say it was happening today. Can't believe you believe those questions are intelligent ones.

See Coates, Dan. Yesterday. Do you need a link?

In 48 hours Trump has flipped twice.

Edited for angry response.

Last edited:
Reactions: indy35

You post ridiculous blog spam and get called on it. Triggered much?

You’re the one who freaks out every time Trump’s name is mentioned not me? You have TDS.
LOL, it's not a freak out to point out the complete embarrassment and corruption of him, his family, and his administration. I think you have TDS and it results in a deranged cult like following of an unfit, morally bankrupt, and ignorant individual.

LOL, it's not a freak out to point out the complete embarrassment and corruption of him, his family, and his administration. I think you have TDS and it results in a deranged cult like following of an unfit, morally bankrupt, and ignorant individual.
TDS means you see nothing redeeming about him or his Presidency. I support him but I also state when I question something he’s done - like his meeting and presser with Putin.

TDS means you see nothing redeeming about him or his Presidency. I support him but I also state when I question something he’s done - like his meeting and presser with Putin.

wait, you question trump calling out the deep state/intelligence agencies? why did he succumb to the deep state the very next day and change his whole tune?

I thought it was sold as a positive when trying for peace with other countries. 'they' want their wars and enemies to continue.

Last edited:
That’s unprecedented.

Fast way to become Former President
It is unprecedented, and no mention of letting the US at least question indicted Russians, I guess because he misspoke with Putin and said “don’t want to talk to them,” when he ment, “do want to talk to them.” SMH.

Trump the deal maker, only he can solve it.

But, this won’t end his Presidency, his cult couldn’t care less, and “normal” Republicans don’t want to rock the boat. This is what happens when politics becomes sport and ideology morphs into theology. Even Republicans who dislike Trump won’t turn on him over yet another “nothing burger” when there are more taxes, regulations, laws and the social safety net to obliterate on our way to the promised land.

I think espionage is different from attempting to influence an election. I also think that the Russians poisoned people on British soil. Both of those are to me, mind-boggling.
I meant hacking, espionage, etc. The Russians are actively trying to mine government agencies for identities to use and steal, secrets, etc. every day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT