ADVERTISEMENT

Will the 2020 Blue Wave predicted end up being Red Tide?

Twin may actually believe this.

ae1.jpg

Indy, you need to update the graph for the Covid deaths. That would decrease the red line. Then go ahead and add in swine flu for twin and make sure it’s like a neon orange that goes off the charts so Twin can carry his smug grin through the weekend.

Can you imagine the type of protests if a Democrat was in the WH? It would like Tea Party on steroids. My guess is that's there would be blood in the streets.
Just compare the 2008 financial crisis to now to see the reasonableness between parties. When a crisis hits, the Democrats work to help get things done. With 2008, the Republicans didn't lift a finger to help the country, they only used the crisis to attack Obama.

Indy, you need to update the graph for the Covid deaths. That would decrease the red line. Then go ahead and add in swine flu for twin and make sure it’s like a neon orange that goes off the charts so Twin can carry his smug grin through the weekend.
Wow my friend, you are on a roll today. Smug grin...hardly. Too many dying, too many sick from this crap. I've lost two friends to it and know a couple more who had it. If you blame Trump for the Covid, then you have to blame Obama and Biden for the Swine flu deaths.

Wow my friend, you are on a roll today. Smug grin...hardly. Too many dying, too many sick from this crap. I've lost two friends to it and know a couple more who had it. If you blame Trump for the Covid, then you have to blame Obama and Biden for the Swine flu deaths.

Well I’ve never absolved Obama of anything regarding the swine flu, so try again.

desperation on your part. I get it though. It’s rare that a republican wins an election now days since trump took over the party. All signs point to a massive blue wave as the senate is now a toss up.

* The House was 241-194 Republican after the 2016 election. Today, it's effectively 235-199 Democratic.

* Republicans held a historic 33-16 advantage in governor's seats after the 2016 election. Today, it's 26-24.

* Republicans had a 32-14 advantage in state legislatures controlled after 2016. Today, it's 30-19. (Some legislatures are split, with one party controlling one chamber, and the other party in a majority in the other.)

* The GOP had total control over the governance of 24 states, vs. seven for Democrats. Today, it's a much-closer 22-14.

* Republicans had an advantage of 57 percent to 42 percent in nationwide state legislative seats after 2016. Today, that 15-point edge is trimmed to five, 52-47.

Pox, you keep repeating the same pattern. You do know that midterms almost always flip, right. Even you hero Pres Obama encountered the same in 2010 It is significant in Ca. Is it a bellweather?, No, of course not. We will see if it is a trend or not. You and your buddies continue to refuse to comment on Biden when he has to hit the campaign trail in person. Time will tell on that too. I might be wrong but I am predicting a sudden drop in ratings for him when he has to go public. Trump had and continues to take hits for the virus fueled by the MSM but that too will fade somewhat by November. Again, time will tell but it is very dangerous to look backwards in an election year.

Can you imagine the type of protests if a Democrat was in the WH? It would like Tea Party on steroids. My guess is that's there would be blood in the streets.

One thing there wouldn't have been is MSM going 24/7 microscopically dissecting every word, misstatement, etc and keeping a log of them calling them lies. That part is certain.

Just compare the 2008 financial crisis to now to see the reasonableness between parties. When a crisis hits, the Democrats work to help get things done. With 2008, the Republicans didn't lift a finger to help the country, they only used the crisis to attack Obama.
This shows you dont know much about the 2008 financial crisis

Reactions: SKYDOG and BSIT
You've certainly never beat the holy hell out of him about anything, including the Swine Flu. If I didn't know better, I'd think you believe him to be perfect.

I have said repeatedly on here that there was plenty of things to be critical of re: Obama. It’s not my problem if you’ve missed them or ignored me saying that.

The difference is I put country over party. You don’t.

Pox, you keep repeating the same pattern. You do know that midterms almost always flip, right. Even you hero Pres Obama encountered the same in 2010 It is significant in Ca. Is it a bellweather?, No, of course not. We will see if it is a trend or not. You and your buddies continue to refuse to comment on Biden when he has to hit the campaign trail in person. Time will tell on that too. I might be wrong but I am predicting a sudden drop in ratings for him when he has to go public. Trump had and continues to take hits for the virus fueled by the MSM but that too will fade somewhat by November. Again, time will tell but it is very dangerous to look backwards in an election year.
Found a recording by POX....

the red tide:

“I stand with President Trump, I stand with Q and the team. Thank you Anons, and thank you patriots.
As we Q people like to say, ‘Where we go one, we go all.’ "

- jo rae perkins
us senate primary winner, oregon

Not a single Republican member of the House voted for the stimulus. Only 3 Republican Senators voted for it.
C'mon, being ignorant doesn’t have to be a defining characteristic for conservatives, you can educate yourself.

That was quite a bill. I got $4500 for my antiquated SUV but still haven’t bought my new electric car or my Solyndra produced solar panels.

Completely absolutely false. Why would you lie about something so easily proven?

Just look at the economy before he 2016 election and compare that to the economy pre Cov-19. The economy was much better. So, like I stated, Obama’s stimulate package may have worked. It just took 9 years and the Trump policies to realize it.

Reactions: BSIT
Just look at the economy before he 2016 election and compare that to the economy pre Cov-19. The economy was much better. So, like I stated, Obama’s stimulate package may have worked. It just took 9 years and the Trump policies to realize it.
Ah, you’re just trolling. Got it.

False. The market was artificially stimulated. Only a fool when raise the deficit while the Obama economy was still rising.

You can look at as such however, what I was actually pointing out was your false claims of a robust Obama economy.
The data says otherwise. Chalk this up to another time that you’re completely wrong.

You lost me with ‘The Obama Economy’. Lol

Sorry he didn’t INHERIT the economy trump did. All trump is good at is inheriting. Poor snowflake can’t handle the facts. Republican presidents are historically crappy at running the economy. Anyways how is the trump economy doing this year? KAG? Or are we back at MAGA? I can’t keep up with your mindless propaganda.

Last edited:
Sorry he didn’t INHERIT the economy trump did. All trump is good at is inheriting. Poor snowflake can’t handle the facts. Republican presidents are historically crappy at running the economy. Anyways how is the trump economy doing this year? KAG? Or are we back at MAGA? I can’t keep up with your mindless propaganda.
You have to have a mind to keep up with my posted data.

Go back and look at my endless links showing the ‘Great Obama Recession Recovery and his Great Economy’. Look at the highest numbers of people employed, in the Great Obama Economy and compare them to the Cov-19 numbers today. Obama’s ‘New Norm’ is Trumps absolute economic low point.
Trump did in 3 years, UNDER EXTREME POLITICAL OPPOSITION, something Obama failed to do in 2 terms.
You can hammer Trumps character and means of communication, but you cannot deny where the economy was pre-pandemic.

Woulda,coulda,shoulda. I liked GWB, and I voted for him. But he did hand BHO the worst economy since the great depression. It looks as if DJT is going to hand old Joe a worse one than that.
BoilerJS pretends that Trump was handed the economy from 2009, he completely erases 6 years of data in order to pretend the recovery never happened and Trump turned around the economy. It’s either incredibly stupid or incredibly dishonest.

Go back and look at my endless links showing the ‘Great Obama Recession Recovery and his Great Economy’. Look at the highest numbers of people employed, in the Great Obama Economy and compare them to the Cov-19 numbers today. Obama’s ‘New Norm’ is Trumps absolute economic low point.
Trump did in 3 years, UNDER EXTREME POLITICAL OPPOSITION, something Obama failed to do in 2 terms.
You can hammer Trumps character and means of communication, but you cannot deny where the economy was pre-pandemic.
Trump had both houses of Congress for two years. When forced to govern using skill, negotiation, and bipartisanship instead of party dominance, he's done nothing.

Zero movement on healthcare.......which is so easy.......and prescription drugs. Two issues that would help working people.........but the rich don't need to worry about.

Woulda,coulda,shoulda. I liked GWB, and I voted for him. But he did hand BHO the worst economy since the great depression. It looks as if DJT is going to hand old Joe a worse one than that.
That’s ok old joe will fix it by having economic intercourse with China. LOL. Actually, I think old Joe used exactly the term he wanted. He thinks getting screwed by China and other countries is good for the US.

One thing there wouldn't have been is MSM going 24/7 microscopically dissecting every word, misstatement, etc and keeping a log of them calling them lies. That part is certain.

Do you seriously want to dive into the which POTUS had his words/actions microscopically dissected well? Remember the "tan suit scandal"?

ADVERTISEMENT