ADVERTISEMENT

Why does this site have a basketball tab?

Feb 7, 2015
I referred to it several times to see when and where the game was to be shown yesterday. My mistake that they would have someone update it before the game, so fans could watch it.

I will go elsewhere for my Purdue news.

Reactions: 70boiler
Huh? This is a message board not a video feed.

There is a tab at the top of the home page on this site that says basketball.

You click on it and it says schedule.

You scroll down and you see we have a game on 11/16 that is TBA for time and sports channel where it is showing.

You scroll down again to 11/18 and you see opponent TBD and TBA for time and sports channel which again is not showing.

You scroll down again and on 11/23 you see we play Robert Morris at 2pm on BTN.

My complaint is that this site never said the the times of the game or where to watch them. I have a full life and I do not like coming here to see this isn't posted. If I want to see Robert Morris, I can set aside time to watch the game.

What I also didn't say is that I am tired of reading the blogs here and read posters put down Purdue players. You would think that College grads would figure out these players have family and friends come here.

Mathboy, I have read your posts and like them so I am answering in detail. But pretty much from now on I will only be here to read the headlines and leave.

You scroll down and you see we have a game on 11/16 that is TBA for time and sports channel where it is showing.

You scroll down again to 11/18 and you see opponent TBD and TBA for time and sports channel which again is not showing.

My complaint is that this site never said the the times of the game or where to watch them. I have a full life and I do not like coming here to see this isn't posted. If I want to see Robert Morris, I can set aside time to watch the game.

What I also didn't say is that I am tired of reading the blogs here and read posters put down Purdue players. You would think that College grads would figure out these players have family and friends come here.

Mathboy, I have read your posts and like them so I am answering in detail. But pretty much from now on I will only be here to read the headlines and leave.

FYI the game preview article posted the morning of game day always has tip time and TV.

Another pro tip, download the app "the score" on your phone and favorite Purdue. It will tell you what channel every game listed is on. That is assuming the game is being televised. By making Purdue a favorite, or maybe its call following, it will put the game at the top of the scoreboard for you.

purduesports (dot) com probably works well too

or ESPN's app

or CBS Sports' app

or several others

I wouldn't even think of this site as one to go to to see when/where a game is on.

Reactions: cjf04
ADVERTISEMENT