ADVERTISEMENT

Why can Browne not get a snap?

KentuckyBoiler

All-American
Jul 6, 2011
This season is over as much as Walters wants to believe otherwise. This season is also sending the program backwards.

Even if Walters wants to go down with Card, we have been outmatched over the last 3 games, Browne cannot get mop up duty for a few minutes to get experience?

With our OL, Card could get hurt. Are we going to keep Card out there with a limp or crutches?

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
This season is over as much as Walters wants to believe otherwise. This season is also sending the program backwards.

Even if Walters wants to go down with Card, we have been outmatched over the last 3 games, Browne cannot get mop up duty for a few minutes to get experience?

With our OL, Card could get hurt. Are we going to keep Card out there with a limp or crutches?
might have to do w/ your last sentence regarding the OL, maybe they don't want Browne to get hurt

If we were to do that, I'd rather burn the redshirt year and play Davila. I wasn't sure why he was listed as 2nd on the depth chart from the get-go if he wasn't going to play.

Browne did play mop-up duty against indiana state.

I’d say we just play card until Penn state and play Davila last 3 games and preserve his redshirt. Wouldn’t want his first game to be at Ohio state.

Reactions: pboiler18
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT