ADVERTISEMENT

Why aren’t they in Chicago after every weekend?

tearsforfears

Sophomore
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2021
More people are killed in Chicago every weekend than were killed in the parade tragedy yesterday. Why aren’t democrat leaders there after every weekend full of bloodshed?

Reactions: BSIT
It's ironic that on the same weekend there's a mass shooting in Highland Park that more people were shot and killed on the south and west sides of Chicago, but Kammie doesn't make a peep about that. Want to guess the demographics?

Are you saying that the gang violence you talk about is the same thing as someone shooting up a July 4th parade?
I'm saying that 10 people lost their lives in Chicago, 9 in Highland Park.
The 10 in Chicago were because of pervassive culture that exists in those areas that no one is willing to talk about, but because HP is a lilly white suburb and this was highly unusual, that it gets all the attention.

Unfortunatley, violence in Chicgao is now considered 'normal'.

Reactions: Chris P Bacon
The 10 in Chicago were because of pervassive culture that exists in those areas that no one is willing to talk about, but because HP is a lilly white suburb and this was highly unusual, that it gets all the attention.

So what culture caused the 9 in Highland Park?

That wasn't culture based. That was a crazy person hell bent on killing people. Had he not used a gun, perhaps he would have used a car like the guy at the Kenosha parade.
We still don’t know much about Darrell Brooks, the Kenosha man. Why do you think that is?

don't dismiss the factor of the skin color of the shooter.

Reactions: Chris P Bacon
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT