ADVERTISEMENT

Whoever voted for this guy..

BoilerAlumni12

True Freshman
Sep 15, 2013
Just know eventually your vote will cost someone's life. There should be a cognitive test for those that vote in addition to who runs for president.

Just know eventually your vote will cost someone's life. There should be a cognitive test for those that vote in addition to who runs for president.

Stand up and be counted

So you want Putin to remain in power? What is your beef?

Reactions: IndySouthsider

He called out the Republican hero?

He called out the Republican hero?
Great passage in here that applies to naïve groupthinkers like you:

This may be surprising to Americans who, between Donald Trump and his media assailants, were fed an exaggerated notion of Putin adroitness. Our media wets itself over Kremlin plots that our media wouldn’t know about if the Kremlin were actually competent, from its murder of overseas critics to its sponsorship of crybercrime to its role in the Malaysian airliner shootdown.

A painstaking Harvard study, which few in media consulted, argues convincingly that Russia’s main success in its U.S. election meddling was getting the U.S. media to exaggerate Russia’s election meddling.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/putin-...s-oil-gas-misinformed-adversaries-11646426338

Lol calling for the removal of any power is dangerous. One that has enough nukes to end the world is not only dangerous but stupid.

I'm assuming I'll see you on the front lines right ?
He doesn’t have enough to end the world. Yes, plenty will die but you greatly over estimate the strength of Russia. They are showing the world what they are really made of.

Plenty will die... you are absolutely insane. Liberals have lost their minds.
Tell me again how the “world will end”. I know some of the fake Republicans like Nunes, Gaetz, and Trump fully support their Russian masters, but the rest of the country and world isn’t buying it! This is not going well for old mass murdering Putin.

By the way, I actually worked on Republican campaign in 2016 and 2020.

Damn the grand ol party letting kooks like you in has really killed a once great governing party.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Lol calling for the removal of any power is dangerous. One that has enough nukes to end the world is not only dangerous but stupid.

I'm assuming I'll see you on the front lines right ?
Didn’t we invade Iraq a couple of decades ago and captured Saddam Hussein, a sitting president of a sovereign country. However, that is not our intent with Putin.

Nobody is talking about invading Russia and capture or killing Putin. To get him out of office has to come from within.
Let me guess, CNN and black talk radio didn’t cover what Biden said over the weekend…

Tell me again how the “world will end”. I know some of the fake Republicans like Nunes, Gaetz, and Trump fully support their Russian masters, but the rest of the country and world isn’t buying it! This is not going well for old mass murdering Putin.

By the way, I actually worked on Republican campaign in 2016 and 2020.

Damn the grand ol party letting kooks like you in has really killed a once great governing party.
What about neo-cons like G.H.W. Bush, G.W. Bush, Mitt Romney, and John Kasich screams “great governing party”?

The R party lost its way on many levels after Reagan. The Iraq War, the Patriot Act, open borders, unfettered free trade policies that killed manufacturing in the US, etc., etc……..American people were tired of being repeatedly lied to by the so-called “principled” neo-cons. Their main guiding principle was to line their own pockets (Dick Cheney at Halliburton anyone?)

Trump was right on many levels with his policies. The neo-cons and Ds fought him at every turn. The thing with Trump I cannot abide is the continued stolen election carping - if it was stolen, prove it. So far, Trump has not. The January 6th debacle was shameful. Trump egged on a mob then walked out the side door. It’s very difficult for me to stand by him after that. I’d love an alternative to him who has backbone, was conservative, pragmatic, eloquent, not so mercurial, kinder, and kept most of Trump’s policies. I think that person would win vs. Brandon in a landslide.

What about neo-cons like G.H.W. Bush, G.W. Bush, Mitt Romney, and John Kasich screams “great governing party”?

The R party lost its way on many levels after Reagan. The Iraq War, the Patriot Act, open borders, unfettered free trade policies that killed manufacturing in the US, etc., etc……..American people were tired of being repeatedly lied to by the so-called “principled” neo-cons. Their main guiding principle was to line their own pockets (Dick Cheney at Halliburton anyone?)

Trump was right on many levels with his policies. The neo-cons and Ds fought him at every turn. The thing with Trump I cannot abide is the continued stolen election carping - if it was stolen, prove it. So far, Trump has not. The January 6th debacle was shameful. Trump egged on a mob then walked out the side door. It’s very difficult for me to stand by him after that. I’d love an alternative to him who has backbone, was conservative, pragmatic, eloquent, not so mercurial, kinder, and kept most of Trump’s policies. I think that person would win vs. Brandon in a landslide.
It's always after Reagan. Getting to be a broken record.

It's always after Reagan. Getting to be a broken record.
Are you saying GHW Bush and GW Bush were great Presidents? Did you love their neo-con policies?

Ds have run two of the worst Presidents in the history of the country - Jimmy Carter and Brandon. Lyndon Johnson was not a good President either. Obama was a complete liar - he ran as a moderate but ruled as anything but.

Lindsey Graham although not President said a lot worse than Brandon. What Biden said was dumb though although he’s correct.

ADVERTISEMENT