ADVERTISEMENT

Who will be number three?

Thieneman?
My first thought was "There's another one?" Just looked him up. From Westfield, is he related to Jacob or Brennan?

Never mind, answered my own question. I think I've posted it before, there was a short bit a few years ago on successful programs, and one of the common threads between them was the ability to get multiple brothers on the team. I think at the time Clemson or Bama had live six sets of brothers?

Last edited:
My first thought was "There's another one?" Just looked him up. From Westfield, is he related to Jacob or Brennan?

Never mind, answered my own question. I think I've posted it before, there was a short bit a few years ago on successful programs, and one of the common threads between them was the ability to get multiple brothers on the team. I think at the time Clemson or Bama had live six sets of brothers?

Wonder if he’s more like jake or Brendan lol

I can’t answer that, but he has a pretty good offer list where as his brothers had to work their way into a scholarship.
Jake and Brendan went to a really small school that limited their visibility. Jake especially was probably a miss by a lot of coaches.

Reactions: tenwest
Jake and Brendan went to a really small school that limited their visibility. Jake especially was probably a miss by a lot of coaches.
I agree. Dillon also had the benefit of two brothers bringing some attention to the family.

What are our chances with Joe Walker, WR from Warren Central? He is a big receiver, and he is currently ranked as the #10 prospect in IN.

Are we pursuing him strongly? He is obviously from the same high school as David Bell, so I am assuming that should be a benefit for us, but maybe not, if he wants to go out of state.

ADVERTISEMENT