ADVERTISEMENT

Who will Be Commitment #6?

Yanni. I think the pandemic will make him realize he wants to be home and to not delay the inevitable decision he was going to make anyhow.
I dont think he announces his decision until summer.

My guess is its one of the 2 linemen.

Derrick Harmon, the 6’3 320 DT is announcing tomorrow. Here is to hoping it’s him. Purdue will need a big nose tackle to anchor the defense once Neal leaves. Harmon looks like he could be that spot and have the defense built around him. He is my guess, even though CB says MSU and 2 of those picks came yesterday and today.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
Khordae picked up an offer from Harvard last night. The kid must have at least a little bit going for him between the ears...

He is also now 100% Crystal Ball to Purdue so looks like 24/7 is pretty confident

As far as Harmon is concerned, as stated previously in the thread he announced on twitter yesterday that he would be announcing his decision at 3 pm today. 24/7 has him Crystal Ball 100% MSU, but he recently went on a retweeting spree and it was all Purdue oriented...

I found this retweet to be especially telling (For some reason it doesn't show he retweeted it when linked in here but if you go to his Twitter page it shows he retweeted it):

He also recently replied to his own tweet from after his November visit to campus with the quote, "Purdue fans where y'all at???"

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
Derrick Harmon, the 6’3 320 DT is announcing tomorrow. Here is to hoping it’s him. Purdue will need a big nose tackle to anchor the defense once Neal leaves. Harmon looks like he could be that spot and have the defense built around him. He is my guess, even though CB says MSU and 2 of those picks came yesterday and today.
Hope we can beat out the "Luke Fickell swing-and-a-miss fallback coach" for recruits

As far as Harmon is concerned, as stated previously in the thread he announced on twitter yesterday that he would be announcing his decision at 3 pm today. 24/7 has him Crystal Ball 100% MSU, but he recently went on a retweeting spree and it was all Purdue oriented...

I found this retweet to be especially telling (For some reason it doesn't show he retweeted it when linked in here but if you go to his Twitter page it shows he retweeted it):

He also recently replied to his own tweet from after his November visit to campus with the quote, "Purdue fans where y'all at???"

I wonder why he put all that Purdue stuff on there when he knew he was going to MSU. I don’t care if he’s a high school kid, it’s just weird

Reactions: JohnHoosierr
Add in the fact that a bat signal went out then got deleted... very weird? Did he tell the Purdue staff one thing then had a very, very late change of heart?

Hope Diaco gets up to speed on recruiting QUICK.
It is a little hard for him to have met a lot of the recruits the coaches were initially offering on defense and building up a relationship, since recruits cannot come to campus to visit and coaches cannot go see recruits with the COVID crisis. He also just got hired a little over 3 months ago.

I would say it is going to take him a while to get up to speed on recruiting, even for 2022 recruiting.

It is a little hard for him to have met a lot of the recruits the coaches were initially offering on defense and building up a relationship, since recruits cannot come to campus to visit and coaches cannot go see recruits with the COVID crisis. He also just got hired a little over 3 months ago.

I would say it is going to take him a while to get up to speed on recruiting, even for 2022 recruiting.
He should have contacts in the Midwest from his ND and Nebraska stints.

I wonder why he put all that Purdue stuff on there when he knew he was going to MSU. I don’t care if he’s a high school kid, it’s just weird

I think the kid just was looking for the social media attention. Obviously 24/7 was onto something with the 100% MSU Crystal Ball

We just got a crystal ball pick a hour ago for Yanni!

Steve, who has had us as his pick with Yanni for a while now, is still picking up, so we have 2 crystal ball picks, and he is 100% Purdue right now.

I would love for Yanni to be #6.

We just got a crystal ball pick a hour ago for Yanni!

Steve, who has had us as his pick with Yanni for a while now, is still picking up, so we have 2 crystal ball picks, and he is 100% Purdue right now.

I would love for Yanni to be #6.
I would bet he goes into the summer. He wanted to visit several schools before the pandemic. Who knows though.

I thought that it was interesting that a Yanni video appeared here this morning on University Bookstore Headlines. Albeit without any comments.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT