ADVERTISEMENT

Who will be commitment #12?

Tommaker

Senior
Dec 11, 2002
Or whatever number we're at with blue shirts, gray shirts, silent verbals and double secret probation.

Reactions: PaBoiler78
Even tho Rivals has him 100% Tennessee, I really would love it to be Oxendine. Playing time brother, early playing time! Boiler Up.

Reactions: ChuckJr
From the last G&B Talk Radio broadcast, I thought Brian said we would be around 18 with this class. We had 10 at the time of the broadcast. We picked up Ryan today. We have 2 holdovers from last year, so we should have around 5 if nothing changes.

I know he probably won't announce until October still, but I hope this is a good sign from this tweet today.

Mäłįq “Thę Frêåk”5️⃣ Čãrr‏@CarrMaliq 3h3 hours ago
“I’ve been in the dark but I promise you’ll see a brighter me” #Boilerup #HammerDown

D-fhfnIXoAU5oyj.jpg

D-fhfnMXYAA2fDK.jpg

13 replies30 retweets326 likes

Last edited:
5 left with a couple waiting to commit at a later date? Seems like D line is biggest need?

Reactions: ChuckJr
From the last G&B Talk Radio broadcast, I thought Brian said we would be around 18 with this class. We had 10 at the time of the broadcast. We picked up Ryan today. We have 2 holdovers from last year, so we should have around 5 if nothing changes.

We have 11 + the two from last year. If Carr is indeed a silent verbal, that would be 4 more. I thought I read currently 13 spots will be open. I am guessing there is some attrition coming that is already known.

Purdue badly needs DL and OL help. They have several added, but if Fryar is willing, you take him and say thank you. (He announces July 4th).

I have no clue when Ox will announce, but he would be a huge get. Purdue hasn’t recently gotten recruits with Big ready size. Ox has it and could be a day one starter.

Austin is announcing soon but didn’t give an exact date. He would be a big get as well. Not as ready as Ox, but won’t take long. He would be an early contributor. Would love for Purdue to land both as the depth at DT is awful.

I think Brohm should leave himself some wiggle room for Grad transfers personally. I wouldn’t go to the Max if it can be avoided.

Reactions: 72Boiler
We have 11 + the two from last year. If Carr is indeed a silent verbal, that would be 4 more. I thought I read currently 13 spots will be open. I am guessing there is some attrition coming that is already known.

Purdue badly needs DL and OL help. They have several added, but if Fryar is willing, you take him and say thank you. (He announces July 4th).

I have no clue when Ox will announce, but he would be a huge get. Purdue hasn’t recently gotten recruits with Big ready size. Ox has it and could be a day one starter.

Austin is announcing soon but didn’t give an exact date. He would be a big get as well. Not as ready as Ox, but won’t take long. He would be an early contributor. Would love for Purdue to land both as the depth at DT is awful.

I think Brohm should leave himself some wiggle room for Grad transfers personally. I wouldn’t go to the Max if it can be avoided.
During the telecast, they said Ox would probably not be announcing until later on in the Fall. He was going to be taking his visits during the season.

ADVERTISEMENT