ADVERTISEMENT

Who will be commit #11

Bullwhip Griffith

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 31, 2005
Peru IN
Would love for it to be recent visitor and new four star Zach Zimos but he may take a bit.

Going to say DB Markell Reed if Re'Mahn Davis (RB) doesn’t pounce on the recent offer

Reactions: Boilermaker24
Looks like we are in his top 4, according to the rivals sight, heading to TTech today, can we pull him out of the Lonestar State? He should by lookin at our roster, we needs lots of LB’s now, vbg

Reactions: ChuckJr
Hope he likes linebacker.

I read he is being recruited as a TE at OSU. With all the WRs signing up for Purdue, I get why he would look elsewhere. They have a good program and an excellent coach. If he can make the field, that's a good place to be. It is nice to be in battles with elite programs, and we just pulled a Virginia kid from Virginia Tech. And he is going to be a good one. Right now Brohm is selling a vision. Once the results are there to back up the vision, recruiting will get even better. For now, being in the top 35 recruiting with several top targets still waiting decision (several four stars that are very high on Purdue), they will continue to climb.

Look, We are going to miss on recruits. I don't feel bad about this one at all. I wanted him to pick Purdue because of what he offers, but he went elsewhere and now we got to get somebody else that wants to be here and be a part of something special that is happening.

I read he is being recruited as a TE at OSU. With all the WRs signing up for Purdue, I get why he would look elsewhere. They have a good program and an excellent coach. If he can make the field, that's a good place to be. It is nice to be in battles with elite programs, and we just pulled a Virginia kid from Virginia Tech. And he is going to be a good one. Right now Brohm is selling a vision. Once the results are there to back up the vision, recruiting will get even better. For now, being in the top 35 recruiting with several top targets still waiting decision (several four stars that are very high on Purdue), they will continue to climb.

Look, We are going to miss on recruits. I don't feel bad about this one at all. I wanted him to pick Purdue because of what he offers, but he went elsewhere and now we got to get somebody else that wants to be here and be a part of something special that is happening.

They tried him out at multiple positions on defense. Don’t think he did anything on the offensive side of the ball.

Reactions: ChuckJr

Very well said, it’s a process, we are in stage 2 of this rebuild, we all got spoiled last year with the great results. Brohm will keep building this team every year, let’s face it, prolly 2-3 more years where we will be battling with his recruits for the B1G West. I still expect Winning Seasons now every year from PU. It’s gonna be a unbelievable ride!

It's going to be Miles Williams CB and Demetrius Mauney RB as the next two. Get back coach said two were coming, and those are the two most likely.

That moves Purdue up to #27. Around Nebraska and Iowa. Cmon Louisville duo! Boiler Up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT