ADVERTISEMENT

Who we are not talking about.

Maliq is an X-Factor for me. he's got the size, swagger and the ability, but I noted he was "feeling the hit" when he got up (welcome to the Big Ten!). If he can adjust to playing against the cream of the crop and still take it up a level, he'll be poison for the opponents D. And ditto on Wright. he was a very pleasant surprise. Also took a "This is the Big Time" hit but got up, shook it off and came back in later.

Reactions: SKYDOG and Zaphod_B
The JC giant linebacker and his name just slipped me.
DeMarcus Mitchell. He's a fantastic add to the team.

I was also impressed by Maliq Carr and Milton Wright. If we ever get Rondale on the field with Wright and Bell, it could be insane. Hopefully for the Wisconsin game. Not sure what's going on with Rondale, but Brohm doesn't sound optimistic.

DeMarcus Mitchell. He's a fantastic add to the team.

I was also impressed by Maliq Carr and Milton Wright. If we ever get Rondale on the field with Wright and Bell, it could be insane. Hopefully for the Wisconsin game. Not sure what's going on with Rondale, but Brohm doesn't sound optimistic.
I thought Mitchell was clearly the best newcomer for Purdue on Saturday. He flashed more than a few times.

Reactions: purduepat1969
That was certainly the best Wright has looked in his collegiate career. They were going to him early and often which tells me that with Rondale out he is the clear #2 WR now.

Reactions: SKYDOG
ADVERTISEMENT