ADVERTISEMENT

Who should be the QB for the bowl game, Alaimo or Allen?

KentuckyBoiler

All-American
Jul 6, 2011
We have now heard that it is official that AOC, Jones, Durham and Trice will not be playing in the bowl game. Not big surprises.

With AOC not playing, who should we start at QB for the Citrus Bowl, Alaimo or Allen?

I know we have Burton, but he is leaving due to graduation. He won't be on the roster next year. We need to get experience to the future of this program over Burton. Plus, let's be honest. We don't go over 100 yards passing in this game with Burton behind the center.

We have now heard that it is official that AOC, Jones, Durham and Trice will not be playing in the bowl game. Not big surprises.

With AOC not playing, who should we start at QB for the Citrus Bowl, Alaimo or Allen?

I know we have Burton, but he is leaving due to graduation. He won't be on the roster next year. We need to get experience to the future of this program over Burton. Plus, let's be honest. We don't go over 100 yards passing in this game with Burton behind the center.
Brees

😆. Nice. Correct, Jones is trying to heal up from those lingering injuries. AOC and Durham will prepare for the draft. Trice has already hired an agent. And there are 2 from the defense that are waiting on grades.
Who are the 2? Heard a week ago it could be as many as 9.

Already been announced that that it’s Burton
I knew we going to be beat pretty bad, but we are going to get pounded with Burton.

Since Brian is the interim HC, it is almost like Jeff is telling him to do this, because this does not benefit our program at all. Why not go with the future?

What is the over and under on 100 yards passing?

It's gonna be Auburn all over....The glaring difference in team speed and athletes eveywhere

Brian Brohm already named Burton as the starter.

Wouldn't have been my choice, but whatever...

Drew can't throw the ball any more, let him be the hype man. Send him around the south to recruit nfc south area. Hire him as recruiting assistant coach qb coach. Donating salary to nil.

It's gonna be Auburn all over....The glaring difference in team speed and athletes eveywhere
Ok. And?

Most know the transition we are going through. Most will know the majority of our top players aren’t playing.

If we lose 100-7 I won’t shed a tear. It has no bearing on the future of our program and speaks more to what Brohm (didn’t) built(d) and says nothing about our future direction. Especially if we are playing Burton.

Ok. And?

Most know the transition we are going through. Most will know the majority of our top players aren’t playing.

If we lose 100-7 I won’t shed a tear. It has no bearing on the future of our program and speaks more to what Brohm (didn’t) built(d) and says nothing about our future direction. Especially if we are playing Burton.

You and I don't agree on much. But on this we agree...

I read that Aliamo would play. I think they'll bring him in after a couple Burton series. Essentially what Brohm did in the FAU game.

I think the starter should be the redshirt senior known as Bru Dees, who is definitely making the trip to Orlando; originally from Texas, wears #15, a bit short, has a curious mole or something on his face. I've heard his accuracy is amazing.
the lsu fans would notice it right away from seeing him so much in Nola. ha

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT