ADVERTISEMENT

Who do you think will win the Volleyball title?

Who do you think will actually win the NCAA Volleyball title this weekend?

• Wisconsin

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Louisville

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Pitt

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Nebraska

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Think Louisville has to be the favorite. None of the four appeal to me that much but I guess I'd rather a Big Ten team win if I got to pick.

Reactions: DocRon
I voted for Louisville but am actually rooting for Wisconsin (both because they are in the Big Ten and because we beat them twice.)

I’m going to root for Nebraska, I think Louisville wins it.
Yes regarding Louisville. I really like Nebraska’s Coach John Cook but according to Shondell, right now they can “recruit anybody in the country” if they want them. And their being able to play in the Bob Delaney Sports Center (huge) in front of packed audiences game after game gives them a fantastic advantage.

Nebraska really supports their teams (as they say, what else is there to do in Nebraska?). I hate to see their reputation grow. They have already won five national championships - the last in 2017.

I will be happy for any team that wins other than Pitt. Not because they beat us but because of the behavior of their center Serena Gray who would do a stare down of her opponent after she scored a kill. She did it repeatedly to the point the broadcast crew commented on it not making her look good. (Of course, she is a transfer from Penn State where she probably was instructed in the attitude.)

Yes regarding Louisville. I really like Nebraska’s Coach John Cook but according to Shondell, right now they can “recruit anybody in the country” if they want them. And their being able to play in the Bob Delaney Sports Center (huge) in front of packed audiences game after game gives them a fantastic advantage.

Nebraska really supports their teams (as they say, what else is there to do in Nebraska?). I hate to see their reputation grow. They have already won five national championships - the last in 2017.

Well Wisconsin pulled it off - did not see this outcome as probable. Possible, yes, but not probable. Gracious, Louisville was - IS - so good, so strong that I didn’t think anyone could beat them. It was an incredible match

Well Wisconsin pulled it off - did not see this outcome as probable. Possible, yes, but not probable. Gracious, Louisville was - IS - so good, so strong that I didn’t think anyone could beat them. It was an incredible match
Yes, exciting to the end. I was also impressed by how congratulatory to the Wisconsin players that the Louisville players were after the 5th set was complete. It had to be so disappointing for them but they warmly shook hands and hugged the Wisky players with a smile.

Reactions: JeffBoiler
ADVERTISEMENT