ADVERTISEMENT

Who do you think are the 5 best players in the B1G?

Havent seen Jordan Poole(Michigan) mentioned. I like this kid. I mean the gimmies are Carsen, Juwan and Haap. After that, its a toss up. Lot of good names out there; Palmer, Matthews, Poole, Winston, Murphy, Cook, Ward, etc, etc...And yes, Langford. Hoosier or not, the kid is a special talent.

Carsen
Happ
Morgan
Murphy
Palmer

I’ll be honest, I haven’t watched Palmer much, but will trust what I’ve heard of him. I was tempted to put Romeo in that 5th spot, and I think he’s close, but until I see him in action I’m gonna assume experience wins out.

That would be my list as well. Surprised at the number of people leaving off Murphy who averaged 17/11 last year

Reactions: Roeder
There is nothing wrong with you, NC Trojan, or anyone taking Romeo Langford. This is a discussion board where people give their opinions. So lets clear that up and gdt out in front of it.

But there also isnt anything wrong with me disagreeing with it. Trojan isnt a troll, and his opinions arent ridiculois just because I vehemently disagree with them. As delusional as I find them, theyre still opinions on both sides.

You realize you're literally the easiest target for IU trolls on this entire board right? Any small jest from an IU fan and you're up in arms ranting like a lunatic. Show some restraint and use spellcheck every once in a while.

Reactions: mrthebes
You realize you're literally the easiest target for IU trolls on this entire board right? Any small jest from an IU fan and you're up in arms ranting like a lunatic. Show some restraint and use spellcheck every once in a while.
Meh, he's ok. His take on Langford is just stupid.

Reactions: mathboy
ADVERTISEMENT