ADVERTISEMENT

Who are our incoming recruits

old 23

True Freshman
Gold Member
Nov 14, 2001
Are there just two? The guard from Northwestern Howard County, and the center from Marion ?

Yes. Both are fairly well-regarded too. I could see Layden being similar to Katie Douglas or Katie Gearlds.

Woltman played 92 minutes on the season. An offensively challenged team graduates two players who scored 850 of their 2058 points for the season. Those two very volume shooters hit 47% and 44% of their field goals on a team that shot 42% for the season. The leading returning scorer shot 37% from the field.

Woltman played 92 minutes on the season. An offensively challenged team graduates two players who scored 850 of their 2058 points for the season. Those two very volume shooters hit 47% and 44% of their field goals on a team that shot 42% for the season. The leading returning scorer shot 37% from the field.

And it still shows Woltman as #29 in her class!

You fail to mention that Woltman missed almost half the season with a knee injury.so the 92 mins is not a very good measure, Des.

You fail to mention that Woltman missed almost half the season with a knee injury.so the 92 mins is not a very good measure, Des.

Excuse me Doc, I did not believe an analysis was necessary. She played in 19 games and posted 92 minutes and scored 17 points. Whereas CMP redshirted two star players after assessing them in preseason and subsequently preserved four more years of competition, CSV had a foreign trip to assess Woltman but blew her redshirt in an unproductive season ended by injury leaving her highly regarded recruit with just three years of competition.

Reactions: WaltV and Gesysp
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT