190th
    33.8 3P%
  • Points Scored
    290th
    225 Pts
  • Total Rebounds
    216th
    36.3 RPG
Guess Lil' Archie needs a few more bucks from a shoe company.

No seniors and terrible stats.

Arkansas Razorbacks

• Field Goal %
    225th
    43.7 FG%
  • 3-point %
    190th
    33.8 3P%
  • Points Scored
    290th
    225 Pts
  • Total Rebounds
    216th
    36.3 RPG
We get it, you wish Knight was still the coach at IU so you could be a fan again...

Evidently you do. You read it and responded to it. Just pointing out it could be a worse loss than VT.
No I read it and pointed out how worhtless this thread is and how obsessed you are with hating IU. For every one IU post here you make about 27. Take it to your own site.

I'm putting you on ignore since the only thing you can talk about is hating IU so won't have to endure your obsession any longer, but your clinging to this can't be healthy.

Reactions: NC_Trojan10
Didn’t he used to be an IU fan? He talks about IU more than Purdue and is always critical of everyone and everything.
I think his handle was "Ducati", according to some IU buds I know. He was part of that splinter group that freaked-out when Knight was fired and disowned his allegiance. Some started an alternative site called HoopLoops. They showed me some of his posts from back in the day. Comical stuff.

No seniors and terrible stats.

Arkansas Razorbacks

• Field Goal %
    225th
    43.7 FG%
  • 3-point %
    190th
    33.8 3P%
  • Points Scored
    290th
    225 Pts
  • Total Rebounds
    216th
    36.3 RPG
Not an appropriate post for this board. We already have an IU thread that has gone on way, way too long about nonsense.

Reactions: BBG
Not an appropriate post for this board. We already have an IU thread that has gone on way, way too long about nonsense.
Mathboy your a good dude overall. Get rid of this nut case on your board.. That way if we have a discussion about IU or Purdue it will have some substance.. Have a good one..

I think his handle was "Ducati", according to some IU buds I know. He was part of that splinter group that freaked-out when Knight was fired and disowned his allegiance. Some started an alternative site called HoopLoops. They showed me some of his posts from back in the day. Comical stuff.

I wasn't on Peegs (or the internet) till post Knight, so I never saw Twincati's posts. But along the time Oladipo was visiting IU, I stumbled upon the Looper's website. This was the context of Vic horsing around with students doing some slams on one of the frat courts with a crowd of people watching, and people were excited about this relative unknown possibly ending up at IU.

Anyway, I was reading posts on this board of supposed "IU fans", and it was like I had gone back in time to Jim Crow days and fans at places like Alabama ,Mississippi,Georgia etc were posting their thoughts on the possibility of their "sacred school" possibly integrating their football team.

I've never been so embarrassed to be an IU fan in my entire life- it was totally unfiltered racist hate under the guise of pro-Knight cheerleading. A future NBA all-star was hanging out on campus at IU, and this board was filled with people calling him the N word and proclaiming that Knight would never have recruited someone like that. It was vitriol directed at people like Crean and Davis, but it was blatantly racist and disgusting.

I can't say that Twincati was even there,much less a participant. It was probably around 10 people and it was a pretty obscure site. I've never been able to locate it since then,and I imagine they lost their hosting at some point.

But it's always stuck with me as an example of the worst possible example of folks who at one point claimed to be IU fans. In a lot of ways it was a precursor for the sort of open racial hostility that has become a lot more blatant and brazen in the past couple years. Anyone that spends much time online reading comments sections posted on various news platforms (like yahoo, for example) knows exactly what I'm talking about.

I have disagreed with twin degrees on many occasions . However, he also makes some very good points. And unfortunately when his points are contrary to a couple poster's beliefs, they become defensive and rather than engaging in discussion, they resort to name calling. The people who should leave this board are not the ones with opposing opinions. But rather the ones who should leave are the ones with zero original opinions of their own and all they know how to do is bully and name call others.

I go by the name BigReed on a different board. I've had my share of posters who didn't like my opinions. Name calling never hurt me, it just makes my replies longer!

I wasn't on Peegs (or the internet) till post Knight, so I never saw Twincati's posts. But along the time Oladipo was visiting IU, I stumbled upon the Looper's website. This was the context of Vic horsing around with students doing some slams on one of the frat courts with a crowd of people watching, and people were excited about this relative unknown possibly ending up at IU.

Anyway, I was reading posts on this board of supposed "IU fans", and it was like I had gone back in time to Jim Crow days and fans at places like Alabama ,Mississippi,Georgia etc were posting their thoughts on the possibility of their "sacred school" possibly integrating their football team.

I've never been so embarrassed to be an IU fan in my entire life- it was totally unfiltered racist hate under the guise of pro-Knight cheerleading. A future NBA all-star was hanging out on campus at IU, and this board was filled with people calling him the N word and proclaiming that Knight would never have recruited someone like that. It was vitriol directed at people like Crean and Davis, but it was blatantly racist and disgusting.

I can't say that Twincati was even there,much less a participant. It was probably around 10 people and it was a pretty obscure site. I've never been able to locate it since then,and I imagine they lost their hosting at some point.

But it's always stuck with me as an example of the worst possible example of folks who at one point claimed to be IU fans. In a lot of ways it was a precursor for the sort of open racial hostility that has become a lot more blatant and brazen in the past couple years. Anyone that spends much time online reading comments sections posted on various news platforms (like yahoo, for example) knows exactly what I'm talking about.
more blatant and brazen past couple of years? Yahoo? I'm guessing you are pretty young, but that is okay. now, back to basketball for me... ;)

IU lost to a team that hardly ever loses at home, Arkansas will be a NCAA tourney team, hardly a bad loss, ours wasn't either, way too early to get overly concerned about these things.

more blatant and brazen past couple of years? Yahoo? I'm guessing you are pretty young, but that is okay. now, back to basketball for me... ;)

I'll be 64 in April. My screenname is a reference to Springsteen's debut album ("I was the cosmic kid")- a line from Growing Up.

I'm old enough to remember segregated laundromats and public restrooms in the mid-South, as well as Riverside Amusement Park in Indy. I'm not sure I've seen the blatant open racism enabled by this current Administration since those days back in the late 50s and early 60s. No idea why you thought I was "young"...

I'll be 64 in April. My screenname is a reference to Springsteen's debut album ("I was the cosmic kid")- a line from Growing Up.

I'm old enough to remember segregated laundromats and public restrooms in the mid-South, as well as Riverside Amusement Park in Indy. I'm not sure I've seen the blatant open racism enabled by this current Administration since those days back in the late 50s and early 60s. No idea why you thought I was "young"...
Maybe for the same reason most folks don't think Trump or his supporters are the racists Pelosi, Chuck, and Hillary scream they are. I miss those Riverside days, movie's at Al Green's, and the Tee Pee.

What/where was riverside amusement park?

"In a lot of ways it was a precursor for the sort of open racial hostility that has become a lot more blatant and brazen in the past couple years. " It appeared you were not aware of the last 10 years or longer and therefore thought you were too young, but you are old enough to recall the last 10 years ...and can go back even farther...

Indy. Great amusement park off 16th street. Been gone for years though there may be one thing left. Only the Geezers will probably remember it.
it was off 30th street by the naval armory and down the street from soap box derby hill. closed in 70 but remained a ghost town for many years

"In a lot of ways it was a precursor for the sort of open racial hostility that has become a lot more blatant and brazen in the past couple years. " It appeared you were not aware of the last 10 years or longer and therefore thought you were too young, but you are old enough to recall the last 10 years ...and can go back even farther...

While Klan, pro-Nazi and other anti- Semitic,racist activities have been a minor inconvenience occasionally popping up in the background for the past 30 or so years, it was not till Charlottesville that a sitting POTUS openly praised adherents of those ideologies as "good people". Trump also retweeted numerous "pro-fascist",anti semitic memes that a little research shows appearing on fascist twitter pages a few days prior to being slightly modified and retweeted by Trump. I can speak from firsthand knowledge here, because when the controversy over the Star of David Tweet first broke, I was able to go back and find the Neo-Nazi twitter site where the image/ad originally came from. https://www.cnn.com/2016/07/04/politics/donald-trump-star-of-david-tweet-explained/index.html

Even more blatant was his embrace of the Charlottesville thugs, which included James Fields the murderer of Heather Heyer. Fields is a member of Vanguard, a pro-Nazi/Fascist organization whose original website Blood and Soil, was inspired by the SS slogan Blut und Boden. Prior to their hosting being shut down I visited their site, and on it they proudly proclaimed themselves the New American Fascists.Fields himself can be seen in videos marching with his tiki torch bros on the Fri night prior to the murder,yelling "Jews will not replace us" outside the main Synagogue in Charlottesville during Fri night services. It was a scene right out of Kristallnacht and Trump's failure to unequivocally denounce those forces is just one of many examples of why he is not qualified to serve as POTUS.

While Klan, pro-Nazi and other anti- Semitic,racist activities have been a minor inconvenience occasionally popping up in the background for the past 30 or so years, it was not till Charlottesville that a sitting POTUS openly praised adherents of those ideologies as "good people". Trump also retweeted numerous "pro-fascist",anti semitic memes that a little research shows appearing on fascist twitter pages a few days prior to being slightly modified and retweeted by Trump. I can speak from firsthand knowledge here, because when the controversy over the Star of David Tweet first broke, I was able to go back and find the Neo-Nazi twitter site where the image/ad originally came from. https://www.cnn.com/2016/07/04/politics/donald-trump-star-of-david-tweet-explained/index.html

Even more blatant was his embrace of the Charlottesville thugs, which included James Fields the murderer of Heather Heyer. Fields is a member of Vanguard, a pro-Nazi/Fascist organization whose original website Blood and Soil, was inspired by the SS slogan Blut und Boden. Prior to their hosting being shut down I visited their site, and on it they proudly proclaimed themselves the New American Fascists.Fields himself can be seen in videos marching with his tiki torch bros on the Fri night prior to the murder,yelling "Jews will not replace us" outside the main Synagogue in Charlottesville during Fri night services. It was a scene right out of Kristallnacht and Trump's failure to unequivocally denounce those forces is just one of many examples of why he is not qualified to serve as POTUS.
This is a basketball board. Get out of here with your anti-trump rhetoric.

IU lost to a team that hardly ever loses at home, Arkansas will be a NCAA tourney team, hardly a bad loss, ours wasn't either, way too early to get overly concerned about these things.
No. Arkansas isn't very good. Its a game IU should have won. And probably does win if 100%.

Arkansas is Gaffard. They'll lose 10+ games in the SEC alone.

Not the right place for this. Furthermore, you need to get a more balanced view of the politics going on. Ascribing racist motives to the statements made about Charlottesville indicate that you are terribly naïve and easily influenced by demagogues. Try a more centric view of the world, you will be less of a dick.

Reactions: NC_Trojan10
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT