ADVERTISEMENT

Which Other Running Back Ends Up Commiting?

ahhculdee

All-American
Gold Member
May 3, 2015
We already have Hewitt commited for this class. Since Knox and Jones both graduate this year and Worship's status is up in there, it might be wise to get another RB. Which is the most likely to commit?

We already have Hewitt commited for this class. Since Knox and Jones both graduate this year and Worship's status is up in there, it might be wise to get another RB. Which is the most likely to commit?

We already have 2. Hewitt and Mauney.

He is a slot receiver. Don’t pay attention to what rivals says he is

Well, this a Rivals board. Are you saying they lied to us? Did Sampson really de-commit? Or is that just another lie from OSU?

Well, this a Rivals board. Are you saying they lied to us? Did Sampson really de-commit? Or is that just another lie from OSU?
They don’t have a potion for someone who limes up in multiple spots.

As for James, did he de commit? I didn’t see it

I'm confused. The post asked if James de-committed to OSU, and you said yes. Should the word have been from?

They don’t have a potion for someone who limes up in multiple spots.

As for James, did he de commit? I didn’t see it

Young posted something on twitter 2 days ago staying he was still on board with OSU 100% and James retweeted it. Unless Urban gets fired, I wouldn't expect any changes. Right now, that seems unlikely. Somebody will be fired, but I am sure Urban is untouchable unless new stuff comes out.

I'm confused. The post asked if James de-committed to OSU, and you said yes. Should the word have been from?
Sorry, you are correct. I should have said, did James de-commit "from" OSU. Rivals still has him commiting on 3/19/18, to OSU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT