ADVERTISEMENT

Where is my person?

lovelyblonde

True Freshman
Aug 27, 2018
I was told I was crazy for suggesting Loyer could average 12-14 pts. per game and I even said in time I felt he would do that. Well, he's played against the number 6 and 8 ranked teams and had that or more . Yes, a lot of season to go, but why would I think he couldn't do it now if he's played this good so far? I really don't like arguing with other Purdue fans either. Everybody has an opinion and I was told that I was crazy. YOu know who you are. BTW. BOILER UP! What a TERRIFIC WEEKEND !

Last edited:
I was told I was crazy for suggesting Loyer could average 12-14 pts. per game and I even said in time I felt he would do that. Well, he's played against the number 6 and 8 ranked teams and had that or more . Yes, a lot of season to go, but why would I think he couldn't do it now if he's played this good so far? I really don't like arguing with other Purdue fans either. Everybody has an opinion and I was told that I was crazy. YOu know who you are. BTW. BOILER UP! What a TERRIFIC WEEKEND !
The person who treated you rudely over on the IU site posts here as Kirkwood Hoosier. Loyer is presently averaging 10 pts per game. With a string of easier opponents coming up I do not consider it unreasonable to see him raise it by 2 pts. per game.

Kirkwood is a fraud and a legend in his own mind.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT