ADVERTISEMENT

Where is Mark Emmert in this Quagmire?

MilwaukeeBoilerFan

All-American
May 29, 2001
At $3.9 Million annual salary (2017 salary), you would have to believe that he is getting all the Conference Commissioners together for consistency. At this point, Mark Emmert appears to be harder to find than Joe Biden. As a result, the start of 2020 college football season is the worst clusterf@ck start ever seen in organized sports.
Any insight of additional news would be appreciated. My Google search only shows how much Paul Finebaum dislikes Mark Emmert using phrases like complete embarrassment, should be fired, etc.
I've only heard of Paul Finebaum, but I do not follow any of his sports reports/broadcasting.

The only accomplishment of Mark Emmert that I can readily think of would be Transfer Portal. I'm sure there are other accomplishments, but that would be a challenge to find.

To allow some conferences to proceed and others to close fall sports is a bad look at leadership from the top. Wonder if he'll be "retiring soon".

At $3.9 Million annual salary (2017 salary), you would have to believe that he is getting all the Conference Commissioners together for consistency. At this point, Mark Emmert appears to be harder to find than Joe Biden. As a result, the start of 2020 college football season is the worst clusterf@ck start ever seen in organized sports.
Any insight of additional news would be appreciated. My Google search only shows how much Paul Finebaum dislikes Mark Emmert using phrases like complete embarrassment, should be fired, etc.
I've only heard of Paul Finebaum, but I do not follow any of his sports reports/broadcasting.

The only accomplishment of Mark Emmert that I can readily think of would be Transfer Portal. I'm sure there are other accomplishments, but that would be a challenge to find.

To allow some conferences to proceed and others to close fall sports is a bad look at leadership from the top. Wonder if he'll be "retiring soon".
He is in isolation somewhere...fitting for him though given his track record of doing just shy of nothing to actually help college sports or student-athletes.

He has spoken. No fall national championship tournament or games.

It also sounds like even if FBS crowned a champion it won’t be recognized by the NCAA.

He has spoken. No fall national championship tournament or games.

It also sounds like even if FBS crowned a champion it won’t be recognized by the NCAA.
The NCAA never recognized the playoff before so this isn’t a change. Power 5 do what they want for football

Reactions: PUQBMan.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT