ADVERTISEMENT

Where did everyone go?

It is awfully quiet in here..
I hope today put a smile on everyone’s face. :)
I'm back , went out to eat, came back started the fire pit and we opened up a Cab, took some picture of the Hunter's moon and now watching the Iowa game cause my wife is a psu fan. It was nice to win one esp on Home coming .

Reactions: BoilerGal74
It is awfully quiet in here..
I hope today put a smile on everyone’s face. :)

Apparently the trolls(iu fans) did what they do best - disappear like a fart in the wind. They'll pop back up eventually - it's one of the few joys in their lives.

Reactions: FirstDownB
I'm back , went out to eat, came back started the fire pit and we opened up a Cab, took some picture of the Hunter's moon and now watching the Iowa game cause my wife is a psu fan. It was nice to win one esp on Home coming .
I'm pulling for "our most hated rivals"...because hey don't seem to do well the week after pounding ranked teams. :)

I was doing scout stuff all day. hiked about 6 miles. I missed the entire game. I know you missed my posts.

Apparently the trolls(iu fans) did what they do best - disappear like a fart in the wind.
Dooglydug69, boilerbud44, shooterpoop22, (random homophobic slur)36, are all one guy who gets off on you guys responding to him like this. Let it go, he’s got some issues to deal with and he’s got a chance to come through it if he just realizes he’s projecting his issues onto anti-fandom.

*note dooglydug69 is not one of his names. He picks two unrelated things and adds a two digit number to the end. If we let him find his own sexuality we’ll be fine.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT