ADVERTISEMENT

When is the next NFL slave trade?

goboilers2

All-American
Sep 26, 2001
St Augustine
There is nothing like comparing people trying out for million dollar jobs to slave trade, unless you're pissed off that nobody wants you. Besides a certain poster on here, does anyone take Kaepernick (the privileged one raised by wealthy whites) seriously?

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Difference. Almost anyone in the world would love to be part of that slave trade market. I find it odd that Kaepernick hates on the NFL Draft after he was part of the process.

I believe he would still give his left testicle to be drafted in the second round by the 49ers and the cash that comes with that “slavery”.

Reactions: goboilers2
Kaeperknick is just doing what he needs to do to earn a paycheck now. He doens't believe any of this nonsense.
He's just dancin for guilt ridden white libs because he knows he can make money off it.
I like his attack on Carlton from Fresh Prince and Steve Urkel even better.

Kap is a complete nutter and the rant on that subject absolutely sealed the argument to me. It was completely off the reservation.

Reactions: goboilers2
Difference. Almost anyone in the world would love to be part of that slave trade market. I find it odd that Kaepernick hates on the NFL Draft after he was part of the process.

I believe he would still give his left testicle to be drafted in the second round by the 49ers.
There was a story just recently that he was working out and taking another shot at trying to get back into the NFL, then all of this new crazy came out. Of course I thought that was probably just another PR stunt as he's desperately trying to stay relevant and drum up interest in his Netflix special. Of course now i think people are tuning into that as a joke, just to see how much crazier he can get.

There was a story just recently that he was working out and taking another shot at trying to get back into the NFL, then all of this new crazy came out. Of course I thought that was probably just another PR stunt as he's desperately trying to stay relevant and drum up interest in his Netflix special. Of course now i think people are tuning into that as a joke, just to see how much crazier he can get.
He will sell the Netflix doc and more jerseys. Everyone profits off of the brainwashed morons.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT